News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

E025 says it's on a 9 to Walsgrave when it's on a private hire 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

[font="Segoe UI Historic", "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Once again someone has deleted 4301 from Bustimes as withdrawn. Why?  It is currently on the pits receiving attention[/font]
[font="Segoe UI Historic", "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The same person has altered the Wolverhampton Hybrid conversions from E40H to E40D. Yes they have had the hybrid removed but E40H is the chassis designation and that does not change, the chassis is still the same as built and the chassis plate still says E40H.[/font]

SO6597

4312 has been tracking on some YW routes in recent days including the 27 where it has been shown as going under the bridge at Bournville Station. Can anyone shed any light on this mystery?!

Tony

Quote4312 has been tracking on some YW routes in recent days including the 27 where it has been shown as going under the bridge at Bournville Station. Can anyone shed any light on this mystery?!
The tracker from 4312 was removed and re-used to replace a faulty one in 1928. It's taking Traffilog who maintain the trackers a few days to correct the programming.

Tony

Once again someone is trying to be clever on there, putting an edit on for things that haven't happened. Saying 2009 lost it's name 4 days ago when it went for paint. Only problem was it was still in service until yesterday named and in crimson.

It is in paint now, but painted buses have their names reapplied before leaving Walsall 

Tony

E081 is the first of the new electrics the tracking company have got to work properly on Bustimes & RVF

Ginger66

Seems on of the NX 40 service buses was not tracking this morning.  I usually catch the 40 at 5:56 and this was not tracking at all.   There again it never turned up or was running very late.

BBS

6141 has a extremely slow tracker which doesn't update at all sometimes 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

MasterPlan

I understand its not always accurate, but I am glad bustimes exists to be honest, as it looks like 6885 has broken down or something similar at Uni Station as it hasn't gone passed that point for some time but the one after did. It does help in giving you warning to an extent.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Rachvince53

List of departures showing vehicle allocated twice. Eg 0825 on Wolves 16.

BNH2004

18WilliamsLi

National express are not tracking on bus times

BNH2004

18WilliamsLi

mesub

QuoteDoes this mean they will not track again

They won't track until it's fixed, which can take anywhere from a few hours up to a few days... We'll just have to see how it goes.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk