News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

QuoteThe bustimes website is down.
There is a server issue as cloudflare is down
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Stu

Quote from: busboy31 on June 21, 2022, 07:59:48 AMThe bustimes website is down.

Quote from: BK63 YWP on June 21, 2022, 08:07:23 AMThere is a server issue as cloudflare is down
There were quite a few websites that were down this morning, including my own, and I don't use Cloudflare.

I understand there have been a number of big DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks on numerous servers and datacentres in recent weeks.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

18WilliamsLi

BNH2004

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on June 24, 2022, 04:49:19 PMWhat does t1 mean on bus times
I've noticed quite a few NX Buses have tracked as T1 seems to only be when their in the depots, today there's WN and YW buses tracking as T1.

Does any one know what it means

Stu

Quote from: BNH2004 on June 30, 2022, 07:51:21 PMI've noticed quite a few NX Buses have tracked as T1 seems to only be when their in the depots, today there's WN and YW buses tracking as T1.

Does any one know what it means
I don't know for certain, so don't take this as an authoritative answer, but I would hazard a guess that as this happens when a vehicle is at a depot that it is either some kind of 'testing' or 'training' mode being used to train new drivers on how to use the Init system.
My locals:

Tony

If the person is on here who keeps altering vehicles on bustimes to delete the names on repaints can they stop please? (user 1911)

They have deleted the names on both 2002 & 2229 saying name removed on repaint, but they don't know this, as both vehicles will have their names re-applied by the paintshop before release back to garage.

Westy

Quote from: Tony on July 07, 2022, 09:05:47 AMIf the person is on here who keeps altering vehicles on bustimes to delete the names on repaints can they stop please? (user 1911)

They have deleted the names on both 2002 & 2229 saying name removed on repaint, but they don't know this, as both vehicles will have their names re-applied by the paintshop before release back to garage.
Why isn't certain information 'locked' to stop people messing about?

ellspurs

Quote from: Westy on July 07, 2022, 06:19:04 PMWhy isn't certain information 'locked' to stop people messing about?
Due to the nature of open sourcing. Tony (or someone else at NX) would have to prove to Bustimes that they were employees, and I don't think Bustimes want to do all the verification work which that would enable.

BNH2004

NX and Diamond have stopped tracking again

BBS

QuoteNX and Diamond have stopped tracking again
I thought it was only me for a second 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

busboy31

All PB buses aren't showing their route destinations.

Stu

Quote from: busboy31 on July 19, 2022, 09:24:39 AMAll PB buses aren't showing their route destinations.
It's not just PB's buses.

There must be some kind of data feed error, as the website also isn't showing any timetables for NX Bus services.
My locals:

cardew

Most of the timetables are the ones due to start on 24th July for some reason

Solo1

Quote from: cardew on July 19, 2022, 06:28:39 PMMost of the timetables are the ones due to start on 24th July for some reason
Summer holiday timetables

cardew

Quote from: Solo1 on July 19, 2022, 11:27:18 PMSummer holiday timetables
Yes, they are. My point was they have been loaded to the bustimes website six days before they come in to force displacing the current timetables

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk