News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Social Travel

Started by PM, January 07, 2015, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williamposh

Steveminor

It has commercially sensitive information regarding how many concessionary passes & how many of each type of ticket plus total revenue so far. Do no I won't post the tickets.

LG

A bit dissapointing today to see Social Travel not running to their scheduled timetable on the 74 service, in fact not even the whole route.

If your bus is scheduled to depart from Beaconside according to your timetable I have then it shouldnt start at the university. 

Then do you think its acceptable for your driver to wait for the arriva bus to arrive before you depart??   What I find ironic is that reading earlier posts you said "its about time arriva learnt to stick to the timetable"

The Arriva bus was bang on schedule as I would expect, however despite the antic of your driver the Arriva bus still managed to get a near full load behind you and still mangaged to get to cannock bang on time.  Well done Arriva!!!

Bob

What well done it got to cannock without breaking down?  Lol

Steveminor

Well the road the university is on is beaconside hence it saying beaconside on the timetable. I take on board maybe a slight confusion so if  we alter the timetable at any point I'll put it down as university.  Also the arriva bus is timetabled to depart 1 min after us since their timetable change, so yes our bus would be leaving just in front. What you want us to do depart early just so we're further ahead!!.
Also at no point today has any arriva 74 had a full load not even a half load

LG

Quote from: Steveminor on September 18, 2015, 05:11:31 PM
Well the road the university is on is beaconside hence it saying beaconside on the timetable. I take on board maybe a slight confusion so if  we alter the timetable at any point I'll put it down as university.  Also the arriva bus is timetabled to depart 1 min after us since their timetable change, so yes our bus would be leaving just in front. What you want us to do depart early just so we're further ahead!!.
Also at no point today has any arriva 74 had a full load not even a half load

I beg to differ I was sat on the bus I know how many people were on it

MW

Just X183 on the 11C today too. Just one bus. 100%

It was being driven by the owner.

Trident 4194

Quote from: MW on September 18, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

Would not surprise me

Tony

Quote from: MW on September 18, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

Perhaps the other ones has had a new camouflage livery applied?

Bryan

Quote from: LG on September 18, 2015, 05:13:58 PM
I beg to differ I was sat on the bus I know how many people were on it

On the buses I have seen on the Social Travel service 11C recently, the most passengers I have seen in the Acocks Green area is one. I sincerely doubt the service will last until the end of the year.

Quote from: Bryan on September 18, 2015, 07:15:50 PM
On the buses I have seen on the Social Travel service 11C recently, the most passengers I have seen in the Acocks Green area is one. I sincerely doubt the service will last until the end of the year.
Why do you doubt it the 11 is doing well.  There was one in Acocks Green on Wednesday with 15 passengers on it has lasted from March till September so, I think it will last @Bryan
Sure you did not see R823 @MW should of been in plain wight?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Bryan

Quote from: 2206 on September 18, 2015, 07:37:24 PM
Why do you doubt it the 11 is doing well.  There was one in Acocks Green on Wednesday with 15 passenger on it has lasted from March till September so, I think it will last @Bryan
Sure you did not see R823 @MW should of been in plane wight?

Time will tell.

Steveminor

2206 is right the Alexander & the mpd were on today 301 & 309 were on.the 74.
Also if the 11 wasn't profitable we would have pulled it off to put the 74 on not gone out & bought more buses to run it

Steveminor

R823 did miss a journey after break when it overheated with a burst pipe but it was sorted & only missed one trip. Well less than an hour off the road.

williamposh

Quote from: Steveminor on September 18, 2015, 07:58:57 PM
R823 did miss a journey after break when it overheated with a burst pipe but it was sorted & only missed one trip. Well less than an hour off the road.

It's like an elaborate game of hide and seek. Or that TV prog on at the moment called Hunted.

So far 2 missed buses but excuses for both so that's ok then.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk