News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Social Travel

Started by PM, January 07, 2015, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

On my three journeys on the 11A, only X183 was seen. I agree yesterday may have been a coincidence, but today aswell? Hell no. They are not running timetabled journeys just like GRS.

the trainbasher

Quote from: MW on September 18, 2015, 10:54:40 PM
On my three journeys on the 11A, only X183 was seen. I agree yesterday may have been a coincidence, but today aswell? Hell no. They are not running timetabled journeys just like GRS.

As the honorable gentleman, @Steveminor said, they had justifiable cause to be unable to run a journey on there, thus meaning that you would not have seen a bus on one of your trips.

How many trips have NXWM missed on there? I am sure it is more than Social Travel.

Furthermore, I can hardly consider Social Travel to be comparable to GRS Travel.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

Thanks trainbasher.
No doubt there will be comments on Monday that buses are missing again. As I have said before though the people that matter ie centro & tc are aware that the buses were running. In fact Austin jones from the vosa was actually on the 11 today & someone from centro  they know the buses were running. So that's all that matters.
As someone has pointed out in a PM.  MY R823 was actually behind another bus of nxwm that you apparently didn't see.
We're you actually on the 11 as you seem to be the only person that hasn't seen the 2 buses

MW

Quote from: Steveminor on September 18, 2015, 11:38:33 PM
Thanks trainbasher.
No doubt there will be comments on Monday that buses are missing again. As I have said before though the people that matter ie centro & tc are aware that the buses were running. In fact Austin jones from the vosa was actually on the 11 today & someone from centro  they know the buses were running. So that's all that matters.
As someone has pointed out in a PM.  MY R823 was actually behind another bus of nxwm that you apparently didn't see.
We're you actually on the 11 as you seem to be the only person that hasn't seen the 2 buses

4647, 4667 & 4672 were my buses.

@MW maybe you just did not notice it when it passed
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Busman Jamie

Few Arriva drivers  in Cannock running social down lately, claiming the social driver is making it a personal grudge against Arriva? yet from what I saw yesterday arriva 74 pulled on stand 4 with the 1 double parking aside it blocking 1 of socials spds in, id say its Arriva with the grudge there pulling stunts like that...

mranon

definately busman jamie. they seem to be taking the preverbial mickey on stand 7 and 1 in front of nxwm too

Steveminor

Don't forget about select too. In fact they act as if they own the bus station & that's not helped by the fact several drivers actually believe they do .

williamposh

Shock - people working for Arriva want to defend their business and livelihoods

Steveminor

There's a difference in competing to defend your business and acting illegally to block your competitors threaten their drivers & run buses that aren't even registered. Grs & travel express found out just what happens when you do that.

Bob

Rather than running unregistered journeys and blocking stands then why not just let passengers decide which bus to travel on. Sticking buses on that aren't duplicates ( surely if they were they would be a bus drafted in at cannock to help with loading issues on the existing decker and running parallel to it not an mpd dragged in from Stafford garage that doesn't,  that just stinks of desperation! )

Ck

It's obv they are trying to run anybody who gets in there way out of town I guess that's protecting there routes

Bob

If privatisation etc worked this sort of thing wasn't supposed to be allowed. ...

Steveminor

Quote from: Bob on September 20, 2015, 03:05:29 PM
If privatisation etc worked this sort of thing wasn't supposed to be allowed. ...
That's trying to create a monopoly.

Bob

Arriva pretty much have a monopoly in cannock

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk