News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Social Travel

Started by PM, January 07, 2015, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On the 11 today
X183CTG ( On the 1st journey of the day ) usually is the 2nd bus on there that one is usually the journey V564JBH dose.
And apparently a very rare R823HCD
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

LG

What will be on the 74 then?

Busman Jamie

MW

They've only got one bus on the 11C today. A white ALX200 R reg. So are they following GRS by not operating buses... Hmm... The owner seems a genuine guy aswell.

Quote from: MW on September 17, 2015, 05:11:45 PM
They've only got one bus on the 11C today. A white ALX200 R reg. So are they following GRS by not operating buses... Hmm... The owner seems a genuine guy aswell.
That bus is  R823HCD @MW
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Bryan

Quote from: MW on September 17, 2015, 05:11:45 PM

It's not a case of here we go again with a another Transport Commissioners hearing again in the not to distant future?

Steveminor

The mpd was also on there, at least it was when I dropped in on the drivers unannounced.

MW

Quote from: Steveminor on September 17, 2015, 08:43:03 PM
The mpd was also on there, at least it was when I dropped in on the drivers unannounced.

I done 3 trips on the 11A. Only saw the R reg ALX200 with the ex GRS driver, driving it.

LG

Quote from: MW on September 17, 2015, 09:13:30 PM
I done 3 trips on the 11A. Only saw the R reg ALX200 with the ex GRS driver, driving it.

Perhaps broke down for a while

MW

Quote from: LG on September 17, 2015, 09:15:04 PM
Perhaps broke down for a while

My first two trips were between 9am and 2pm. And then 3.30pm till 6.15 pm, and I'm sure they only run from around 9am till 7pm. I think it didn't run at all...

Quote from: MW on September 17, 2015, 09:16:54 PM
My first two trips were between 9am and 2pm. And then 3.30pm till 6.15 pm, and I'm sure they only run from around 9am till 7pm. I think it didn't run at all...
They start at 6:45 AM @MW from the City Hospital
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

May have passed it in bearwood  or where the a goes slightly different to c.
If it wasn't out he did a good job of taking cash from nowhere lol plus a significant amount of passes. So even if he decided to hide for a while & put cash in himself to make it look good you can't fake the concessionary passes as you could in the old days.

LG

Quote from: Steveminor on September 17, 2015, 09:20:46 PM
May have passed it in bearwood  or where the a goes slightly different to c.
If it wasn't out he did a good job of taking cash from nowhere lol plus a significant amount of passes. So even if he decided to hide for a while & put cash in himself to make it look good you can't fake the concessionary passes as you could in the old days.

You cant argue that

williamposh

You can argue with it if it's not true. Owner says it ran - of course he does

Steveminor

Well I've got the inspector ticket scanned to prove it. Both buses ran on time virtually to the minute when observed & I'm not the owner I'm the manager. I've always been open & honest on this forum there's no need to lie & make stuff up.
If it didn't run I'd say look back at past posts regarding dts sunny & social & you'll see I'm correct.
Besides there is no need to prove anything on here its what the officials ie centro/tc sees that matters & they both know we didn't miss yesterday & when we do they know that too as it shows in our daily lost mileage bsog report.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk