News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2200 Bus

Not the only one who's starting to find bob boring then....

Bob

Quote from: arrifirststage on April 04, 2015, 10:11:48 AM
Bob,please,please stop your repetitive,hyperbolic ramblings.........most members surely go into the Cannock garage thread hoping to read news,not to be confronted by meaningless waffle.
If you are unable to see any good in Arriva then please take your complaints to the MD in Germany.

If I want to comment about the state of a CANNOCK GARAGE bus then I will. And ill continue to do so cheers :-)

Bob

And if you find my posts hyperbolic repetitive or anything else its academic to me as its so unimportant to me :-)

Westy

Quote from: Bob on April 04, 2015, 11:11:13 AM
If I want to comment about the state of a CANNOCK GARAGE bus then I will. And ill continue to do so cheers :-)

Hear hear!

Bob

Deckers seem to be straying from the Staffords & used on other services regularly,  whilst its nice to provide a bit of variety,  is it signalling the end of them on the stafford services?

Bob

Is 2701 still running from cannock?  Not seen it for ages. I know one of the pair went wednesfield

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on April 12, 2015, 07:39:35 PM
Is 2701 still running from cannock?  Not seen it for ages. I know one of the pair went wednesfield

Both are at Wednesfield

BN

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on April 12, 2015, 07:40:11 PM
Both are at Wednesfield

Tony has updated all the Arriva fleetlist last week so allocations will be correct on there.

Bob

Any idea when the service changes are actually going to be on the website?  Or are arriva going to just wait for someone waiting for a stafford 75 and just tell them on the day lol? Considering the changes are less than a fortnight away its a pretty bad show that the company dont let people know in time. Not unexpected though,  theyve done this before

Trident 4609

3740 currently parked in an awkward position broken down on Wood End Island in Wednesfield going towards Wolverhampton. It was working a 68. I don't know how the 59/69/89 are supposed o get past!

Bob

Quote from: Nathan on April 13, 2015, 07:01:25 PM
3740 currently parked in an awkward position broken down on Wood End Island in Wednesfield going towards Wolverhampton. It was working a 68. I don't know how the 59/69/89 are supposed o get past!

On an hourly service as well. Poor passengers!

Trident 4609

Quote from: Bob on April 13, 2015, 07:05:05 PM
On an hourly service as well. Poor passengers!

Unless a replacement is sent, the next bus from Wolverhampton will not be till 20:55!

Stu

Quote from: Bob on April 13, 2015, 06:38:43 PM
Any idea when the service changes are actually going to be on the website?  Or are arriva going to just wait for someone waiting for a stafford 75 and just tell them on the day lol? Considering the changes are less than a fortnight away its a pretty bad show that the company dont let people know in time. Not unexpected though,  theyve done this before

Bob, whining here in the forum about this won't achieve anything, you'd have to ask Arriva about it.

Contact form: http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/contact-us/
Live chat (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm): http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/contact-us/chat-live-to-our-advisors/

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Quote from: Stu on April 13, 2015, 07:55:48 PM
Bob, whining here in the forum about this won't achieve anything, you'd have to ask Arriva about it.

Contact form: http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/contact-us/
Live chat (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm): http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/contact-us/chat-live-to-our-advisors/

Is that any better than the Facebook site?

Bob

No its what they tell you to do on the fb site. Check it out its full of people asking why when they put their complaint intthrough customer services like they were told to and nobodys got back to them in over a month.  Lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk