News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Midlands Buses News

Started by domino.99, May 17, 2015, 02:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Hey Guys.

Starting from today uploads on my new channel, West Midlands Buses News will begin. Subscribe now then check back at 7PM for the first ever weekly round up

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWdizLg3ETliYCE_6xLH8ew

This is a channel for bus nuts by a bus nut.

Liverpool Street

Off-Topic

Your voice reminds me of one of the guys who works in AVL.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

IT IS LIVE!!!!!! Weekly Roundup is available to watch NOW!

Just to say I believe all the information is correct in the video so please do not be unpleasant if it is incorrect just a heads up will be adequate.

NXWM Spectra

I like it. A lot of information there over the five minutes but you kept me interested throughout.

You've got me a bit excited for Wednesday now, even though I don't usually watch videos like that.

I hope videos are as good in the future. :)

domino.99

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on May 17, 2015, 07:13:56 PM
I like it. A lot of information there over the five minutes but you kept me interested throughout.

You've got me a bit excited for Wednesday now, even though I don't usually watch videos like that.

I hope videos are as good in the future. :)

Thanks very much @NXWM Spectra  It is much appreciated, well thats good as long as it keeps people intersted and informed i'm happy :)

Gareth

danny

Really good dude very informative :)
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

domino.99

@Gareth @danny  Thank you both for the comments, it's much appreciated :)

domino.99

Just to say thank you publically:

@Tony Thank you for allowing me to use your photos
@Liverpool Street Thank you for allowing me to advertise it.

the trainbasher

@NXDom have you thought about doing the first weekday one as a sort of Live broadcast?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

domino.99

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 17, 2015, 07:33:19 PM
@NXDom have you thought about doing the first weekday one as a sort of Live broadcast?

Could you explain a bit more please Tom :)

the trainbasher

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en-GB

Basically youtube allows live streaming of videos so people can watch it live as it's being produced (similar to how BBC news 24 is on TV)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

domino.99

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 17, 2015, 07:38:49 PM
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en-GB

Basically youtube allows live streaming of videos so people can watch it live as it's being produced (similar to how BBC news 24 is on TV)

At the moment, i'm going to keep it as it is as I can easily keep track but in the future if the demand is there in a couple of months then by all means i'll look into doing it Live

domino.99

Quote from: Matt on May 17, 2015, 08:00:32 PM
I saw something on youtube once, it was sort of like a conference call where several people could speak to each other. The video showed whatever the "host" had on his screen at the time. That could work quite well.

It would need a reliable group and the thing is a lot of people are busy at different times so it could work but needs a lot of cooperation to do so

danny

Lol you could call it loose enthusiasts aha
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk