News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Midlands Buses News

Started by domino.99, May 17, 2015, 02:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBevan2000

Quote from: Tony on October 18, 2015, 07:55:31 PM
Unless people get on this forum will be deleted wholesale within the next 7 days. Why the hell do 10 and 15 year olds have to accuse each other of bullying. I have had enough it and I don't need messages via means other than this forum about what is going on on street.

The next disagreement and the whole forum goes!

It's a shame people can't keep arguments off the forum. I remember when Rhys threatened to knock me out on Facebook and when I blocked him, he continued to send me messages on here. I never reported it since I didn't want to be kicked off the forum. But still, if people have a disagreement keep it off the forum. I don't think Tony and the other admins want to deal with all this trouble.

@Michael Bevan - You wouldn't have been the one being kicked off the forum for reporting it, Winston

Mike K

It would be a great pity if the forum were to shut down due to the behaviour of a bunch of kids. It's a great source of information, very insightful, and used correctly it's a place for lively and interesting debate. However, due to the actions of juveniles it often descends into a source of inane drivel, incessant ramblings and a running commentary of every bus on every Pensnett route, and worse than all that, a virtual playground where certain people think they can bully, snipe, bitch and generally behave like d***heads.

So I wouldn't blame Tony for shutting it down, life can be stressful enough without having to deal with all the crap this forum must bring. I certainly wouldn't want to be a moderator.

So those who are responsible have a think about all that the next time you decide to have a pop at someone, PM someone with abusive messages etc.

Mike (aged 46 and a half)

uniquicity

Quote from: Mike K on October 18, 2015, 09:50:41 PM
It would be a great pity if the forum were to shut down due to the behaviour of a bunch of kids. It's a great source of information, very insightful, and used correctly it's a place for lively and interesting debate. However, due to the actions of juveniles it often descends into a source of inane drivel, incessant ramblings and a running commentary of every bus on every Pensnett route, and worse than all that, a virtual playground where certain people think they can bully, snipe, bitch and generally behave like d***heads.

So I wouldn't blame Tony for shutting it down, life can be stressful enough without having to deal with all the crap this forum must bring. I certainly wouldn't want to be a moderator.

So those who are responsible have a think about all that the next time you decide to have a pop at someone, PM someone with abusive messages etc.

Mike (aged 46 and a half)

Co-signed. Another oldie.

domino.99

Right, I apologise personally for the video earlier as it was done in the heat of the moment and I apologise to @Tony for having the deal with the crap that's been caused from it.

I STARTED IT SO I'LL FINISH IT, CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT NOW PLEASE

Liverpool Street

@Mike K aged 46 and a half? And what year in school are you in? Hahaha

On second thoughts that sounds like you're a molester.

Sorry
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

winston

A reminder to all......

Anyone on the receiving end of any abusive / threatening messages sent as PM's using this forum, please forward a full copy of the message to myself, Tony & LS. The 'report to admin' function does not appear to work.

One of us will review the content & action accordingly, Winston

domino.99

Hi Guys

NEW VIDEO OUT NOW!!!

Hope you enjoy.

domino.99

ITS BACK

Also guys if you can give me feedback either in the comments section or on here, as to what you would like to see on the channel in the future and if you enjoyed today's video. Thank You

Adam 404

Very Good! Extremely informative :)

James4368

Good video @Dom

Looking forward to watch more roundups :)
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Ronnoc

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on October 25, 2015, 10:26:05 PM
Thanks for the round-up.

Really enjoyed the round up this week, they are improving week by week!  :) :)
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

Hello there guys,

Long time no speak but I have a massive announcement!

WE ARE BACK

West Midlands Buses News is back, bigger and better than EVER BEFORE!

Not only will we be providing you with the latest news in the weekly round up we will also create reviews, rides and a lot more to come!

LATER THIS WEEK VIDEOS WILL RESTART

Dom

TODAY ONCE IT HAS UPLOADED!!!

Guys, I'd like to ask for feedback on this video as personally I'm not sure if it is the right thing for my channel but I want to try it as I think it'll work well as a little break from the weekly round up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk