News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

Painted up and re trimmed when there slipping out of use when the likes of the darts and 2736 (all DDA) need refurbing

Bob

The older darts are going though arent they?  When the streetlites arrive

Bob

I cant understand why the volvos arent dda ccompliant theyre low floor,  have space for wheelchair's have ramps......

tphi12000

3619 is on the 825 this evening
Tony

arrivaaston

As mentioned before, there's more to the DDA than the ramp and looking at 3619 that don't even have a ramp anyway

Bob

Go on then lol what more is there to it? Give me a decent b10 over a crap dart any day lol. You did say the 51 plates and a couple are going didn't u?

arrivaaston

I imagine the volvos will head out when the streetlites come and a few darts, I believe its 2209/2268/2274/2276/2277 for keeps

Bob

Only 7 streetlites.  If the other darts are going theres 6 of them going, plus 7 volvos. If both types are going there needs to be 13 replacement buses. And arent the cadets supposed to be going? ??

Bob

The 1308 60 from swan island burntwood to lichfield hasnt turned up at all! Thatll be an 825 missing as well with the stupid interworking....yet another breakdown? ??

Bob

It broke down in cannock bus stn and they didnt send a spare bus!!!! Pathetic crap service as usual!  Theres now a bus missing on two routes which will probably lead to overcrowding on the 825. I dont know how anyone can defend them? Everyone at the stop has been going mad saying this happens regularly and how theyve missed connectting buses previously etc. A joke

Bob

Oh and I asked their fb page where it was at 1320 & have not yet received a reply...the next 60 should be 1338 & still hasnt arrived

Bob

To top it all...the 1338 60 is 15 mins late and operated by a midibus!!! Bu03 hrk. This has virtually zero legroom anyway and 36 seats....the 825 is horrendously busy at the best of times and the pulsars can struggle. Yet theres full size buses on the 31/2 in cannock. ...what a s##t way to run a bus service. ..I can only assume whoever allocates the buses has some sort of mental capacity issues...lol

Westy

See the Facebook page was promoting the App again.

Nothing wrong with that,  you may say, but what about the banal wording of the post?

I thought when I saw it, You lot are going to get stick again!

Bob

Not only that but the 1625 no 62 didnt run. Due to the commander on it breaking down at cannock throwing out really bad levels of black smoke.  This is the last trip of the day on an hourly service and once again no replacement bus was put on. People waiting for it along the route would have been wondering what the hell was happening.  Again canaanyone think of a possible way to defend this sort of standard of service?  Crap maintenence and low frequency routes dont mix...

Trident 4609

One of the 51 plate MPD's is on the 68 tonight. Surprised it hasn't brokw down.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk