News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARBB

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on December 31, 2021, 11:02:43 PM
Heard some rumours that The Green bus have put in a bid for the ex Walsall 17** B7RLE'S aswell not sure how true this is or just aload of rubbish but would be interesting if they did buy them what exactly would they use them for

Long distance rail replacements between Edinburgh and London.

BBS

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on December 31, 2021, 11:02:43 PM
Heard some rumours that The Green bus have put in a bid for the ex Walsall 17** B7RLE'S aswell not sure how true this is or just aload of rubbish but would be interesting if they did buy them what exactly would they use them for
that would be quite cool to see but I think claribels should get some so that they can expand and operate more routes
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Jack

Quote from: bbs on January 01, 2022, 12:38:59 PM
that would be quite cool to see but I think claribels should get some so that they can expand and operate more routes
Do you realise how much it costs to start a new route? Claribels have cut off services in favour of tenders I can't see them starting anything new commercially especially with the current ongoing situation. As well as that I doubt Claribels would want them, their fleet is all Euro 6 apart from 3 vehicles...

MW

Long distance rail replacement between London and Edinburgh? Blimey, that's some distance! Presumably they'll be converted to Euro 6?

Steveminor

Quote from: Jack on January 01, 2022, 06:06:46 PM
Do you realise how much it costs to start a new route? Claribels have cut off services in favour of tenders I can't see them starting anything new commercially especially with the current ongoing situation. As well as that I doubt Claribels would want them, their fleet is all Euro 6 apart from 3 vehicles...

We will always look at any commercial opportunities, there just isnt any at present. As stated they aren't euro 6 & I doubt nx would sell them to a competitor anyway

tjwpsv

Quote from: BNH2004 on December 31, 2021, 10:22:04 PM
Green Bus has now started tracking on bus times with 2 Enviro 400s tracking as rail replacement
Tracking up to yesterday, but not today...

B61 ANDREW

Nice to see 127 out in service the other day.  :)

fleetline6477

Does anybody know why NX 1756 is showing reversing out of Green Bus depot in today's photo of 402?

the trainbasher

Quote from: fleetline6477 on February 22, 2022, 11:18:51 PM
Does anybody know why NX 1756 is showing reversing out of Green Bus depot in today's photo of 402?

Because TGB own it

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: fleetline6477 on February 22, 2022, 11:18:51 PM
I believe 1750-1772 have been sold to green bus with the earlier examples being sold on from greenbus and the later ones being used for Rail Replacement works and etc

Although im welcome on being correctex

Wumpty

UK Buses website has BX56XCD on fleet as their 702. The following fleetlist correct as of 19.02.2022.

I look at both this and @Tony 's website to compare any movements.

Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Wumpty

Excellent use of the multi-coloured LED destination displays on this morning's 886 from Sedgley - displayed route, number and the Ukranian flag on the displays.

ARBB

714 had her first day in service with the green bus today. Operated the 723 and 882 this afternoon.

Wumpty

365 at Hartshorne Volvo Pensnett.

mikestone

A little surprised to see printed blinds with Rail Replacement  Coleshill Parkway, and presumably in error, Birmingham International, on Saturday.
Are they done in house?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk