News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

First "Worcestershire" not tracking today . . . . . .   

B61 ANDREW

. . . . neither are Diamond.     :'(

the trainbasher

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on November 08, 2021, 11:08:04 AM
. . . . neither are Diamond.     :'(

That is a issue with their supploer, Ticketer

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

All ticketer operators are affected

Wumpty

Quote from: Steveminor on November 08, 2021, 01:59:59 PM
All ticketer operators are affected

Question is, who is liable for ensuring that operators are tracking? Is it the operator as they are responsible for providing the tracking information as it's their business, or is it the machine supplier as they have the contract to supply the tech that the bus companies are using.

I know which I'd be looking at.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Steveminor

Ticketer are always in constant dialogue with DFT over all BODS related issues. I dont know about other ETM suppliers.

B61 ANDREW

Todays total trivia  -  Two months since Green Bus have "tracked".   :-\

Wumpty

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on December 09, 2021, 10:41:00 AM
Todays total trivia  -  Two months since Green Bus have "tracked".   :-\
You've anticipated my next post Sir!

Does seem very strange that a company that invests heavily in its fleet and school transport has a system that hasn't tracked for so long.

Not aware of any other local operators with Ticketer systems that have had the same lengths of outage.

metrocity

Quote from: Wumpty on December 09, 2021, 11:06:31 AM
You've anticipated my next post Sir!

Does seem very strange that a company that invests heavily in its fleet and school transport has a system that hasn't tracked for so long.

Not aware of any other local operators with Ticketer systems that have had the same lengths of outage.
I was under the impression that Greenbus dont use Ticketer or any ticket machines for that matter?

Lukeee

Quote from: metrocity on December 09, 2021, 01:42:16 PM
I was under the impression that Greenbus dont use Ticketer or any ticket machines for that matter?

Correct, greenbus buses don't have any ticket machines fitted

ARBB

Quote from: Lukeee on December 09, 2021, 03:16:02 PM

No ticket machines, the vehicle tracker is working on all of them though. Except 120 which disappeared yesterday.

Wumpty

Quote from: pndriver on December 09, 2021, 09:00:21 PM
No ticket machines, the vehicle tracker is working on all of them though. Except 120 which disappeared yesterday.
Are these the vehicle trackers used by GB themselves as the bustimes tracking is still not showing?

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Lukeee on December 09, 2021, 03:16:02 PM

To be fair , I have never looked to see  . . . . .  :-\

BNH2004

Green Bus has now started tracking on bus times with 2 Enviro 400s tracking as rail replacement

I love Walsall buses

Heard some rumours that The Green bus have put in a bid for the ex Walsall 17** B7RLE'S aswell not sure how true this is or just aload of rubbish but would be interesting if they did buy them what exactly would they use them for

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk