News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 17, 2023, 08:19:54 PMIt's for me to know not you
So your openly admitting to trespassing on private property?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on September 17, 2023, 08:32:19 PMSo your openly admitting to trespassing on private property?
If that's what u want to say

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Stu on September 17, 2023, 09:14:37 PMPlease, just answer my question.

No I didn't tresspas I took a picture through the broken window I'm not a person who wants to trespass I'm not that desperate 

cris 99

Yet Callum Willis was outside  the BC depot today
17//72/73/97/X12

Jack

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 17, 2023, 09:24:37 PMNo I didn't tresspas I took a picture through the broken window I'm not a person who wants to trespass I'm not that desperate
Oh really because you both have been known to do it at BC... honestly how you're still on this forum is completely beyond me.

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Jack on September 17, 2023, 09:32:59 PMOh really because you both have been known to do it at BC... honestly how you're still on this forum is completely beyond me.
So what I didn't do anything wrong on a public footpath what's wrong with taking photos from a public footpath 

Tony

End of argument please.

Buses have routine servicing done on pits as well as defects repaired.

The photos I've seen were taken from the street 

dw1308

Quote from: Tony on September 17, 2023, 10:00:06 PMEnd of argument please.

Buses have routine servicing done on pits as well as defects repaired.

The photos I've seen were taken from the street
Perhaps you could shed a bit of light on the 101 branded enviro that's in the engineering bays at BC, engine repairs or? Only reason I ask is I have seen it when going up to Adderley Street in the mornings to pick up my allocated vehicle

don

You certainly used to be able to see the pits area at BC (Liverpool St in my day) from the road outside. Mind you I've got lots of photos taken inside the garage as well (on permitted visits or with ad hoc permission), and judging from the volume of photos on Flickr, other people did as well  :smiley:
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: don on September 18, 2023, 01:43:42 AMYou certainly used to be able to see the pits area at BC (Liverpool St in my day) from the road outside. Mind you I've got lots of photos taken inside the garage as well (on permitted visits or with ad hoc permission), and judging from the volume of photos on Flickr, other people did as well  :smiley:
Doubt it

Wumpty

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on September 18, 2023, 09:33:17 AM1¹Doubt it
Care to elaborate on what part of @don 's post you doubt?

I agree with @don that you *could* see the BC pits many moons ago from the street, indeed, at WA from the end of Carl Street back in the 80's too.

Also, depending upon who you speak to, both permitted and adhoc requested visits would offer a greater visibility.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

6865 23/24 branded was at Halesowen Bus Station earlier today X21 route learning.
Now out on the evening 877/X1 board.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BusDriverBosh

Quote from: 2206 on October 04, 2023, 08:18:39 PM6865 23/24 branded was at Halesowen Bus Station earlier today X21 route learning.
Now out on the evening 877/X1 board.

Getting ready for the 29th
Bus Driver
X2 - Birmingham ➡️ Solihull Station
X12 - Birmingham ➡️ Solihull Station
X13 - Birmingham ➡️ Chelmsley Wood

dw1308

Quote from: BusDriverBosh on October 07, 2023, 01:40:43 PMGetting ready for the 29th
I can see a lot of drivers on the uni rotas hating the extension to Merry Hill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk