News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C Driver

Quote from: Stu on March 17, 2015, 08:17:12 PM
The poles on the AG Omnilinks are still red, Rhys. I catch the 37 every day so I should know! ;)

Must be all those long hours they workski :)
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

Never seen orange hand poles on a scania, even the MERCS on T and V plates have red poles from new back in 1999 , thinking about it orange poles must be rarity nowadays.

Liberator9

Orange poles certainly are rare now.

@Bham Central Driver

Like the "workski" reference there!  ;)

Niall

I'm guessing Rhys means the poles across the windows in the buggy zone? I've seen plenty of those looking faded, on Walsall's, at least.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Tara4352

Quote from: N94 on March 17, 2015, 08:53:55 PM
I'm guessing Rhys means the poles across the windows in the buggy zone? I've seen plenty of those looking faded, on Walsall's, at least.
Correct!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu

Quote from: Rhys S on March 17, 2015, 09:00:10 PM
Quote from: N94 on March 17, 2015, 08:53:55 PM
Correct!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink and orange are two different colours though.  ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liberator9

;D @Stu

Well that fading hasn't happened at YW/AG; 1896 to 1904 are all in pretty good condition inside actually. PB/BY ones look brand new after their refurbs.

Why not just say the poles in buggy zone window area looking faded, wouldn't it have been easier and straight to the point.

Liberator9

Exactly @2900 - I kept thinking he meant the whole bus. What next, orange seat handles?

trident4370

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 17, 2015, 09:08:51 PM
Exactly @2900 - I kept thinking he meant the whole bus. What next, orange seat handles?
Next he will be telling us they have had a spray tan  ::)

Tara4352

And what's that got to do with Acocks a green

trident4370

Quote from: Rhys S on March 17, 2015, 09:47:48 PM
And what's that got to do with Acocks a green
I only answer to Moderators.

Tony

End of all this rubbish. In the near future I intend locking all the non-bus or train topics and giving week bans to anyone starting rubbish conversations that don't relate to buses!

dw1308

Will acocks green be getting any new double deckers anytime soon to replace the aging presidents? (Not that there is anything wrong with them imo :) ) or will vehicles be cascaded down to replace them?

Liberator9

More likely to be Geminis at the moment that will replace most of the Presidents.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk