News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V89MOA

Quote from: mesub on June 10, 2019, 07:30:52 PM
Tridents are practically always on the 61/63. It's more noteworthy for them on the 45/7 though in my opinion
Noteworthy for a 43** Trident to be on anything at BC that isn't the 36 or X70 surely?!

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: V89MOA on June 10, 2019, 07:41:41 PM
Noteworthy for a 43** Trident to be on anything at BC that isn't the 36 or X70 surely?!

That's what I thought yep. I certainly haven't seen many reports of them on other routes

mesub

Quote from: V89MOA on June 10, 2019, 07:41:41 PM
Oh I misread, my bad.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

the trainbasher

Does anyone know what's usually allocated to the PM JLR J6 BC working on Friday's?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 13, 2019, 06:50:36 PM
Does anyone know what's usually allocated to the PM JLR J6 BC working on Friday's?

BC only use one type of vehicle on JLR - Levante

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Gareth

4366 is on the 14 today for anyone interested in slightly unusual workings.

Nxwm

Do we have any idea what to expect on the 501 cricket shuttles on Wednesday? New PB platinum maybe?

Tony

Quote from: Nxwm on June 17, 2019, 04:02:19 PM
Do we have any idea what to expect on the 501 cricket shuttles on Wednesday? New PB platinum maybe?

Booked E400s from various garages

Nxwm

Mike K

No idea why or how but the 23s have not been tracking on the NXWM app to city for over 3 weeks now, neither at my local stop, nor it seems at any inbound stop. I've looked further along the route and the 24 is working fine. Outbound on both routes also working.

Annoying as I use the app to time my leaving the house in the morning.

mesub

Quote from: Mike K on June 18, 2019, 08:49:45 AM
No idea why or how but the 23s have not been tracking on the NXWM app to city for over 3 weeks now, neither at my local stop, nor it seems at any inbound stop. I've looked further along the route and the 24 is working fine. Outbound on both routes also working.

Annoying as I use the app to time my leaving the house in the morning.
I've noticed that as well
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

CL

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure it was mentioned on here - not long ago - that BC runs a journey on the (PB)38 in the morning - is that still the case? ???
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

windy miller

Can anyone tell me which services BC use their small buses on?   ie  431/433/435 And do they only operate in the peak?  thanks
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

winston

Quote from: windy miller on June 25, 2019, 12:33:14 PM
Can anyone tell me which services BC use their small buses on?   ie  431/433/435 And do they only operate in the peak?  thanks

433 is currently in the paintshop

They operate the '10S' which is a daytime service (Northfield - Quinton)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk