News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

A1 Wolverhampton - Amazon

Started by tphi12000, October 19, 2012, 09:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

Ok let's look at the facts here, a bus will break down, it happens, it can't be helped but if I'm right in saying Arriva use 2 deckers and Midland run a 3rd on the A1 and they run together, are u saying that because 1 didn't turn up the other 2 couldn't run without it? I don't think so, as for the x51 I don't really use NXWM buses as I live in cannock but I've been to walsall and they do seem to run quite regular!!

Discodave

What I have seen they all run and are packed to the gunnals its good amazon are providing these buses and being a high profile customer Arriva/Midland will make sure it runs you cannot throw away money like that

Tony

The Erdington service will restart tomorrow, with two more services due to start on Monday

GeminiFan1991

Can I use my 4 week pass on the Erdington service
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Tony

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on September 03, 2015, 04:08:52 PM
Can I use my 4 week pass on the Erdington service

No, as I posted in the main Wolverhampton thread, no passes are valid on these services.

They are registered services so are available to anyone, not just those travelling to Amazon.

Single fares are £3 or £3.50
Return fares are £5. There is also a £6 ticket which is a normal regional daysaver + amazon services.

Trident 4194

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on September 03, 2015, 04:27:06 PM
What is the Amazon?

I didn't think anyone who could use a computer didn't know what Amazon was!

ARBB

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 03, 2015, 04:37:07 PM
Will swift PAYG be valid on it?

The staff notice doesn't mention that, I suspect no this year

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: pndriver on September 03, 2015, 04:35:55 PM
A rainforest in South America  :)

I thought it was a rather large river.
Tony

MrBevan2000

Quote from: Tony on September 03, 2015, 01:58:49 PM
The Erdington service will restart tomorrow, with two more services due to start on Monday
I thought NXWM lost the A52 contract?

Quote from: Michael Bevan on September 03, 2015, 06:06:38 PM
I thought NXWM lost the A52 contract?
Arriva lost it @Michael Bevan NXWM will operate it.
Dose anyone know what times the Erdington service will arrive and depart Erdington?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

They leave Erdington to Rugeley at 06:45 & 17:45

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk