News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall services 19 & 560

Started by Westy, September 17, 2012, 06:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

I think the pair of tridents will be moved to Wardle soon

John

Quote from: bob on September 25, 2012, 09:46:11 PM
I think the pair of tridents will be moved to Wardle soon

I think they will stay, especially if they are needed on School services that Midland/Arriva now run, what they were brought for.

Bob

Arriva have no other tridents other than the Wardles ones, they could be swapped for a pair of step entry dd's from thereif theyre mostly for schools. and as nearly all of Midlands fleet are absolute nails, theyd fit in

Discodave

They are use in service too Bob I know the 19 is a waste but to show a good Image I know we all hate darts but low floor is a must in the West Midlands now plus upcoming regulations outlawing step buses it would be a waste swapping Wardle probberly may have deckers cascaded from london  like the blue geminis will not have to do much with paintwork though being red.

Bob

Yea but other than schools no Midland routes ive seen even fill an MPD and theyve got til 2015 officially to replace step entrys aint they

Bob

In fact wont B6s be wasted on most of the routes. If theyre too underpowered to handle the Cannock routes which theyre probably the right size to operate how they gonna cope with Dudley hills?

Discodave

They will not and just overheat like NXWM ones you know what Arriva are like never have a clue about anything West Midlands or otherwise

andy

Quote from: bob on September 26, 2012, 12:35:47 PM
In fact wont B6s be wasted on most of the routes. If theyre too underpowered to handle the Cannock routes which theyre probably the right size to operate how they gonna cope with Dudley hills?

It won't take the Midland drivers long to get used to hearing 'ding ding ding ding'

Discodave

and hitting the dash or like what I did break it whoops

vinh1000

Quote from: Discodave on September 26, 2012, 12:42:14 PM
and hitting the dash or like what I did break it whoops
and saying 'kaput' when it actually breaks down :D
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Bob

I reckon the BU51 plate MPDs are gonna end up going to Midland