News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Does anybody know what route 3798 is on today?

Bob

Rumour has it the bu51 darts may be going to wednesfield.  Id imagine theyre almost at the end of their working life though after years of being thrashed about on services they were never designed for. Theyll need a respray and re trim but that depends on if arriva would think it worth the expense.  Bu51 kwj is by far the worst the others not as bad but theyre all threadbare & pretty rough outside.

John

Quote from: Ashley on April 05, 2014, 12:49:36 PM

It's on the 1 today Ashley. Got a pic of it in Cannock (both unbranded ones are on the 1 today)

Ashley

Quote from: John on April 05, 2014, 02:34:58 PM

It's on the 1 today Ashley. Got a pic of it in Cannock (both unbranded ones are on the 1 today)

Thanks John. Knowing my luck it will be off by the time I've got across from Telford. Maybe my last three 61 plates will stay out for the night (3756 3759 3764)

John

Quote from: Ashley on April 05, 2014, 02:38:49 PM
Quote from: John on April 05, 2014, 02:34:58 PM

Thanks John. Knowing my luck it will be off by the time I've got across from Telford. Maybe my last three 61 plates will stay out for the night (3756 3759 3764)

No problem. I managed to get pics of all new ones apart from 3793, which I missed by about 5 minutes in Cannock this afternoon

Bob

There must of been somebody dodgy on the new pulsar I got on the pye greens earlier cos the bus absolutely stank of wee horrible it was. The driver said hed noticed as well. Filthy people :-(

John

Quote from: bob on April 05, 2014, 05:55:18 PM
There must of been somebody dodgy on the new pulsar I got on the pye greens earlier cos the bus absolutely stank of wee horrible it was. The driver said hed noticed as well. Filthy people :-(

Well the 26 I got from Hednesford got egged this afternoon, while turning round the island by Tesco (3795). I had just shut that window as well!!

I also noticed that on the map for the 26 inside the bus, the arrows had 25 misprinted on them (instead of 26)

Bob

Blimey. Kids eh? 3730 is sounding really rough and shaking at bus stops when idling it was struggling to get above 25mph on the 70 today :-(

arrivaaston

Of all the 1's its a 9 branded e200 on 33!! Just saw her leave cannock bus station

Bob

Maybe its been in for some repairs work

Ck

74/75 branded on route 62 hardly any passengers on board what a waste

arrivaaston

3730 and 3741 are both on 62 today, got a photo of 2141 on the 2 yesterday with 310 on the blind!!

Bob

Anyone know just out of interest why most of the B10s at cannock especially w109 ewu have really loud groaning turbos ( on 3619 its so loud you can't actually hear the Voith gearbox and you can hear it coming before you see it) and nx's dont? Is it that arrivas are not maintained as well?

Bob

W109 ewu broke down again in service apparently. ..a week after dumping a load of diesel at cannock bus stn.  Its broken down at least ten times in the last couple of months possibly more.  Is it the fans that whine or the turbps come to think of it?

Bob

I have to say though the 3617/8/9  are my favourite buses at cannock extremely comfy to travel on!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk