News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Noooo we need a link between cannock and walsall. Otherwise wed have to pay twice!

Bob

Only four breakdowns today.according to their Facebook page due to 'machanical issues', nice to know theyre admin staff are fully literate lol...

the trainbasher

Maybe bob, the people who man the Facebook page also deal with other things like possibly customer service or something similar so have to give priority to the job they're actually paid to do!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andy

Quote from: bob on March 24, 2014, 03:50:43 PM
nice to know theyre admin staff are fully literate lol...

Glass houses? Stones?

Bob

Lets hope so! Its a shed

Trident 4609

3619 and a 37** 61 plate SB200 on the 68 today in case anyone is interested?

Bob

Sn03 lgc broken down in bus stn with engine flap up and the technical team in attendence earlier and one of the buses dropped a load of diesel oil in the layby stop again the technical team were there.  Must have been a decent load of slippage costheyve had to put all stuff down

Bob

A 75 & 70 have also broken down today according to the fb page. Another day in paradise lol

Trident 4609

3797 (FL63 DWX) spent the day on the 68 today. Seen on Lichfield Rd in Wednesfield (By Poundstretcher and Gala Bingo) about 18:55 heading towards Cannock

bwsau cymru

the 2 2A are funded routes, so I guess arriva will get some funding toward the vehicles maybe like wmsnt did??

I think it is a vital link between Walsall and Cannock at evenings and sundays, I would even say I reckon arriva would run the 1 on a sunday if someone else won the tender for the 2
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

2 and 2a arent funded in the day time at all? Nor is the 2 at night

Tony

Quote from: bwsau cymru on April 02, 2014, 09:11:33 PM
the 2 2A are funded routes, so I guess arriva will get some funding toward the vehicles maybe like wmsnt did??

I think it is a vital link between Walsall and Cannock at evenings and sundays, I would even say I reckon arriva would run the 1 on a sunday if someone else won the tender for the 2

I am sorry, but you must be joking with that last line. How many people travel from Walsall to Cannock on a Sunday? very few, asnd most that do use the train. The 2 is needed because it serves the estates, but the 1 has very few houses within a 5 min walk compared to the 2. Why do you think NX withdrawn from Walsall-Cannock routes Monday to Saturday. no money to be made when you only charge £4 return (or equivalent back then). Sundays probably wouldn't even cover the drivers wages, let alone other costs

Bob

Arriva of course run evenings and sundays for naff all now don't forget following their nervous breakdown when they thought their monopoly of crapness was going to be broken. ... ( I can never remember multiple journeys being missed to walsall in a week due to breakdowns when nx ran it, not even when they used bloody solos )

Westy

Dunno about the rest of the week,  but it always seems to be replacement buses on the Chase Line on a Sunday half the time!

Tony

Quote from: Westy on April 02, 2014, 10:15:46 PM
Dunno about the rest of the week,  but it always seems to be replacement buses on the Chase Line on a Sunday half the time!

Only until lunchtime while they do the bridge replacement work for electrification

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk