News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

Driver friend of mine describes them as f*****g heaps of s**t!!

Bob

Lol is that what the drivers think of them?  From a passengers point of view theyre pretty comfortable and much much quieter than darts/sb200s ( especially sb200s! !) Lol

arrifirststage

Quote from: arrivaaston on March 07, 2014, 01:37:43 PM
Driver friend of mine describes them as f*****g heaps of s**t!!
[
Is this the vocabulary we are reduced to?  ...............Come back literate english.

the trainbasher

Bobs going to be happy...apparently 3602 has left Cannock for Wardles!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Yep its a dark day for cannock lol. I was on a new sb200 on the 26 yesterday. ..christ almighty they struggle to get up Bradbury lane over revving screeching the lot lol.i dunno why but I find them pretty dull buses lol :)

arrifirststage

would it be possible to start a new thread called "Bob's gripes about Arriva",then we could use the Cannock garage section to read about any news therefrom?
I am surprised that with the host of complaints from Bob,he doesn,t write a constructive letter to the area manager.......or is there any constructive criticism available?

Bob

Quote from: arrifirststage on March 09, 2014, 05:04:31 PM
would it be possible to start a new thread called "Bob's gripes about Arriva",then we could use the Cannock garage section to read about any news therefrom?
I am surprised that with the host of complaints from Bob,he doesn,t write a constructive letter to the area manager.......or is there any constructive criticism available?

Are we a bit anally retentive??? I have visions of furniture being sucked up :-)

winston

Can you both leave it there or take it off the forum! Winston

arrivaaston

3601/3604 V601/4DBC are also now working at Wardles

Bob

Quote from: Winston on March 09, 2014, 06:03:47 PM
Can you both leave it there or take it off the forum! Winston

I didnt start anything Winston. ..it was just a good humoured response?

arrifirststage

I certainly haven't taken any offence over Bob's reply........it was actually far less scathing than I would have anticipated.

Bob

Well there we are then thats alright

Fair enough both, just don't want anything to flare up, Winston

Bob

Is cannock operating more buses than normal at the moment? ? The dbcs were supposed to be replaced by the 7 new pulsars plus the 52 plate commanders which we have 2 of from Leicester recently transferred in. So that should, in effect leave only one dbc in service.  Plus I thought the three w-ewu volvos were going elsewhere too?

Trident 4609

Have any B10BLE's (ALX300 bodies) left Cannock yet? The 68 seems to be getting all sorts at present. Up until recently the standard allocation was B10BLE's

tphi12000

Quote from: Nathan on March 12, 2014, 10:45:26 PM
Have any B10BLE's (ALX300 bodies) left Cannock yet? The 68 seems to be getting all sorts at present. Up until recently the standard allocation was B10BLE's
yes at least 3 have gone to Wardles
Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk