News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grinder

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on July 25, 2019, 10:42:37 PM
Is it me or are any other members of this forum tired of seeing posts complaining and moaning about Cannock's vehicles and allocations?  I think we get the point now.
Not just you fed up with the hate Arriva Cannock comments. 

Trident 4194

Quote from: BusMan Greg on July 25, 2019, 06:48:00 PM
Is that solo your referring to 2499 by any chance?

That solo was on the 63 today and the display was working perfectly well

BusMan Greg

Since the changes implemented in June the 62 has had good loadings on each journey. Every time I have seen the 62 which 9 times out of 10 was a solo SR the bus was full

Pat

Quote from: BusMan Greg on July 26, 2019, 08:19:31 PM
Since the changes implemented in June the 62 has had good loadings on each journey. Every time I have seen the 62 which 9 times out of 10 was a solo SR the bus was full
To be honest, it isn't difficult to fill a solo.

I love Walsall buses

From my observations I've seen the 3(Walsall-Cannock) with a cadets just empty especially school time I used the 3 once before the 8 got extended to brownhills and it was packed absolutely rammed half of it was because of the shire oak kids but since the 8 has got extended I haven't seen bearly anyone on them and there running cadets and pulsars on them
By the way this is from my observations

Westy

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on July 28, 2019, 05:12:10 AM
From my observations I've seen the 3(Walsall-Cannock) with a cadets just empty especially school time I used the 3 once before the 8 got extended to brownhills and it was packed absolutely rammed half of it was because of the shire oak kids but since the 8 has got extended I haven't seen bearly anyone on them and there running cadets and pulsars on them

I could be totally wrong on this, but I think Shire Oak's 'catchment area' comes as far as Leamore  / North Walsall, as I've seen kids in uniform on the 31/32 from Forest Lane around 7am in the morning.

Assuming the little darlings have some sort of daysaver/travel pass to get there, there's a good chance with the joint arrangement on the 31/32, they have switched to the NX only version of their ticket instead.

Is Shire Oak anywhere near the 10 routes, as that's the only other option I can think of?

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on July 28, 2019, 11:21:42 AM
I could be totally wrong on this, but I think Shire Oak's 'catchment area' comes as far as Leamore  / North Walsall, as I've seen kids in uniform on the 31/32 from Forest Lane around 7am in the morning.

Assuming the little darlings have some sort of daysaver/travel pass to get there, there's a good chance with the joint arrangement on the 31/32, they have switched to the NX only version of their ticket instead.

Is Shire Oak anywhere near the 10 routes, as that's the only other option I can think of?
Some do catch the 10 but it's 7 minute walk according to google maps for the stop but. Most get on the 8 I remember once they put a solo on the 3 and driver called the depot in brownhills and was asking for a replacement bus cause of the Shire oak. School we had to leave a few kids behind but it was rammed no space at all (this was before the 8 got extended)

Westy

I assume you're ex Shire Oak then?

My niece was there until a few years ago!

Bob

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on July 28, 2019, 05:12:10 AM

Cadets? Do Canmock even have any of them still running?

Busman Jamie

No cadets at cannock, there's a couple in the depot which have been there a while so I assume they are withdrawn

Trident 4194

I sampled one of the 55 reg darts on the 63 Friday. Best dart I've been on in a long time. Certainly not ready for withdrawal.

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 29, 2019, 07:48:13 PM
I sampled one of the 55 reg darts on the 63 Friday. Best dart I've been on in a long time. Certainly not ready for withdrawal.
The 54 and 55 reg darts at Cannock are indeed the best buses there

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on July 29, 2019, 11:58:42 AM
I assume you're ex Shire Oak then?

My niece was there until a few years ago!
No I'm just finished first year at brownhills and I catch the 3 if the 937 and 8 hasn't turned up

Bob

Old tat on the Sapphires again today....whilst refurbed Pulsars go around half empty on Pye Greens

BusMan Greg

I was surprised to see 3719 on the 62 yesterday

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk