News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Presumably the rest of that batch are going too? All in poor internal condition.  Are the ex London 51 plates coming to the end of their life also? Being same age

Dylanbusboy45

Where can I find cannocks remaining VDL Pulsars?

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 05, 2016, 08:33:02 AM
Where can I find cannocks remaining VDL Pulsars?

25/26, 60/61/62/824, 74/75

Dylanbusboy45

BN

ntw456

Bob

Is there a reason that no Streets###e is ever able to pull up smoothly? Something mechanical?  Also why has the plug sockets feature never ever worked??

mranon

probably got the same voith box as nx e200s. the retarders are very unpredictable at times

Bob

E200s aren't brilliant but nowhere near as jerky as the Streetshites lol

Bob

Not just me who thinks Arriva are pretty chappy in Cannock lol. Google Cannock council disappointed at downgrade of buses in the district.  Apparently several complaints about the  state of the pye greens now. The councillor points out all of the speel arriva came out with at the launch of the pye greens  upgrade which he attended....

Westy

Doesnt the local council have any powers to force Arriva to put decent buses on?

Bob

I wouldn't think so. Plus if you've a monopoly you can do what you want

Tony

Deckers back at Cannock from this weekend?

Bob

Tony

Quote from: Bob on July 22, 2016, 06:08:49 PM
For what route???

Don't know, Just been told 4 Lowlanders are coming to replace 4 single decks which would go to Telford for GHA replacement services, It is not from my normal impeccable source, so don't know if it is 100% correct yet hemce the ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk