News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Not a full compliment of deckers on the staffords today!  Fj06 ZTL  And another Commander I've seen so far. FD52 GGV On 74B sounding awful. Still got a dodgy sounding diff. Decker on pye greens another was broken down  on Cannock earlier about 12 o'clock and one came in saying not in service  looking like it was from the direction of the garage.  Seen one on 75. Are they planning to dispense with the deckers off the route?  Surely womt be needed now with the ridiculous number of buses to stafford

Bob

Fj06  ZTE also on 74/75 today! Passengers would be screwed on a busy trip

Bob

Busman Jamie

i think its pointless CK having deckers there never all out

Bob

Supposed to be a requirement for the staffords which like you say is pointless cos they're either broken down or never all in service.  Maybe the one on pye greens had issues and was being kept local. What I don't understand is if deckers are needed then why haven't they got at least one bloody spare???

Steveminor

The one on pye greens the rear panel kept opening which could be why they kept it local.
But they don't need the deckers on the staffords any more as they don't have anywhere near the loads they once had xx

Busman Jamie

always 2 or 3 commanders n 2 deckers knackered

tphi12000

3724 is a recent repaint into latest livery noted on the 74 this morning
Tony

Busman Jamie

3724 has been painted a while

Bob

Cannock needs to sort out the allocation on the Staffords. My mum caught the 75 ( would have left the hospital around 430 ) from stafford town tonight and a rammed single decker turned up, she stood all the bloody way to Huntington!  She would drive most places but decided to give the bus a try today.  She has advised shed never go near it again.  Hint : Deckers were put on for a reason  so could they be used at peak times at least?????

Steveminor

She should have waited for our 74 bob. It was still busy but she would have got a seat.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Bob on November 11, 2015, 09:45:40 PM
Cannock needs to sort out the allocation on the Staffords. My mum caught the 75 ( would have left the hospital around 430 ) from stafford town tonight and a rammed single decker turned up, she stood all the bloody way to Huntington!  She would drive most places but decided to give the bus a try today.  She has advised shed never go near it again.  Hint : Deckers were put on for a reason  so could they be used at peak times at least?????

It seems arriva still carry better loads than social then

LG

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 12, 2015, 03:59:06 PM
It seems arriva still carry better loads than social then

From what ive seen Arriva have always still had good loadings

Busman Jamie

the loadings are that good they dont require deckers now.....

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on November 12, 2015, 06:51:03 PM
the loadings are that good they dont require deckers now.....

that's the problem though a fair few journeys do

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk