News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

but why run a bus infront of themselves?

LG

Good question i dont know

Steveminor

That's Ok Jamie cause we carried more passengers than both the 74b in front and the 74 behind, so arriva can keep doing it if they want the only company that is suffering from it is them.

Steveminor

Hello I'm Chris tarrant & welcome to who doesn't want to be a milionaire this week's contestants arriva

Westy

Quote from: Steveminor on November 08, 2015, 08:55:17 AM
Hello I'm Chris tarrant & welcome to who doesn't want to be a milionaire this week's contestants arriva

Tee heeeee!

(Very bad CT impersonation!)

Bob

Is Cannock or Stafford running the 74B?

Busman Jamie

im suprised you havent got a decker @Steveminor afterall they are highly reqired on 74 lol

LG

Quote from: Steveminor on November 08, 2015, 08:55:17 AM

To be fair I dont think Social Travel are going to become millionaires either.  I mean at the end of the day Arriva bring a multinational company can easily afford to run a service with very few passengers.  No disrespect intended but Social Travel being a small independant company will not be able to run forever with less and less passengers.

At some point a time will come where outgoings are more than incomings, it might not be right away but at somepoint

LG

Quote from: Bob on November 08, 2015, 10:12:50 AM
Is Cannock or Stafford running the 74B?

Bob i think its cannock as I saw a cannock driver I know driving it

Bob

Wonder what they'll use on it. Although to be fair Cannock  drivers have been  doing shifts at stafford.  A lady driver I know was driving X25s during the Last week of operation.  Can't see the 74B  lasting long.  Look at the 74A  and just about every other commercial service Arriva have done in the Midlands during the last few years.  19, 9, X31,  the merry hill one the 4, 530, 334, they've all been absolute disasters. Even Cannocks Sapphire services were reduced and made crap. I still wonder if it's the only Sapphire service in the UK to have received that treatment.  If it is Cannocks an embarrassment lol

LG

Well i think there are some route changes to the 74b in december so it could be here to stay for a while anyway

Bob

Quote from: CK / SI on November 08, 2015, 05:05:40 PM
1 things for sure certainly no shortage of buses CK to SD these days

What are you talking about?? The stafford services are supposed to be deckered and they haven't even got enough of them to cover the pvr!

ntw456

One of them is supposed to be a single decker due to it does a 75a on its last trip out of stafford

Steveminor

If there's no shortage of buses why did the inspector tell the 8b driver on Friday afternoon "just wait here we don't have a bus at the moment"
He then sat there doing nothing till the end of the day.

ntw456

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk