News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Is the general day time service being cut to Brownhills  ?

Bob

Broken down Gemini decker in Lichfield bus station about 4.20pm today. Not sure if it was one if Cannocks or a Burton example

Steveminor

All 4 of cannock s were running so must have been a burton one.

andy41

Quote from: Bob on October 12, 2015, 08:03:19 PM
Broken down Gemini decker in Lichfield bus station about 4.20pm today. Not sure if it was one if Cannocks or a Burton example

It was 4212 and it was causing havoc. It broke down at about 10.00 and only got recovered between 4 and 5pm. Having had 3 visits from Burton's mechanics. Arriva should really never have dispensed with their recovery vehicles. They could have had that recovered back to depot, fixed and back on the road by the end of the day. Now it will probably lose another day.

Bob

To be fair Cannocks Gemini's break down an awful lot which is odd what with them being only 7 hrs old and B9s  generally not being known for being particularly unreliable

andy41

Quote from: Bob on October 12, 2015, 09:41:19 PM
To be fair Cannocks Gemini's break down an awful lot which is odd what with them being only 7 hrs old and B9s  generally not being known for being particularly unreliable

On the contrary. They have had constant issues with transmission more or less since new. I speak from personal experience of sitting outside Star City for over an hour with no gears when they were only just over a year old.

Bob

Not good then considering the 74/5 are Cannocks busy services.  Maybe replacement  with something more reliable  would be an idea

Bob

More complaints about how rubbish the review has made  Cannock  services again in this week's chronicle

saiwah007

We went past cannock depot today and saw a red hinckley solo. I think there was another one parked next to it too. Didn't see the registration, can anyone identify them?

Ashley 60171

There's a Cadet out on PG/75/9 tonight.

BN

Quote from: saiwah007 on October 17, 2015, 07:50:53 PM
We went past cannock depot today and saw a red hinckley solo. I think there was another one parked next to it too. Didn't see the registration, can anyone identify them?

There is 2 in the yard, 2543 and 2557.

leepenfold30

2543 FJZ 4196 & 2557 W299 EYG Are these Permanent Moves to Cannock

BN

Quote from: leepenfold30 on October 18, 2015, 03:59:29 PM
2543 FJZ 4196 & 2557 W299 EYG Are these Permanent Moves to Cannock

No these are the same 2 that have been there for months and months. Nothing changed and not on fleet, never have been.

Bob

I cant imagine cannock using them for much

BK63 YWP

@CK - SI any transfers to any arriva garage will be posted by @BN when they have happened. Latest updates September 2015 moves are on the main site
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk