News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covlad27

Quote from: BN on August 16, 2015, 10:14:48 AM
There will be some MPD's arriving for the new town services.

Ironically all the hype about Wednesfield being sold they do acctually have some routes that warrant newer vehicles.

Personally I hope wesnesfield does well.  It would be good to see it remain for the long haul

Bob

Can you see them ever having a successful commercial route? If they cant even manage to successfully compete against a firm like Banga theyre screwed with taking on major corridors surely?

the trainbasher

I'm surprised Arriva didn't think about extending the 1 or the 2 down the Walsall road (using the same calling patterns as the X51) when they did the Cannock review...then we could have had Platinum v Sapphire

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

After they got their fingers burned with the X31 i cant see them ever venturing into brum from cannock again lol

Ashley 60171

2722 on the 1315 60 from Cannock. This has made me smile!

Bob

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on August 16, 2015, 01:22:58 PM
2722 on the 1315 60 from Cannock. This has made me smile!

Why?

BN

Ashley 60171

Quote from: BN on August 16, 2015, 01:48:18 PM
Good bus thats why.

The Y-UON's are just beasts. That's why.

Bob

Theyre pretty much a Dart.....

BN

Bob

No just same engines, gearbox, they sound virtually the same. Most websites have them down as 'very similar'....

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on August 17, 2015, 08:47:17 PM
No just same engines, gearbox, they sound virtually the same. Most websites have them down as 'very similar'....

Only similarities are the Urban 90 seats and ""scream if you wanna go faster"" Allison gearboxes. Part from that, different.

Bob

oh yea..the horrible urban 90 seats as well..

2200 Bus

Quote from: Bob on August 17, 2015, 08:47:17 PM

I've worked on darts and SB120s and apart from gearbox and engine they are nothing alike.

Bob

any news on whats transferring in/out?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk