News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Manor way is appalling, took me 20 minutes in the car

nitromatt1

2084 on daytime 243 244

Rob H

824 > X96
4197 & 4198 > 141
4817 > 222

These are from this morning.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Russel

One that didn't quite fit the unusual workings thread

1643 on the 222
@Rob what journeys did 4817 do
National Express West Midlands

the trainbasher

@Russell it did a 1822 arrival (which runs dead at 1829) into Dudley yesterday!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

P419 EJW

Just saw 1706 parked at Stand U in Wolverhampton Bus Station, displaying "Sorry! Not in Service". It surprised me seeing 1706 there. How come it is here?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: P419 EJW on May 24, 2014, 06:27:29 PM
Just saw 1706 parked at Stand U in Wolverhampton Bus Station, displaying "Sorry! Not in Service". It surprised me seeing 1706 there. How come it is here?

Maybe on loan to WN???
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

P419 EJW

Whoa, 3 question marks. If I knew that, I would not have posted it in here. 😒 I thought the forum is here to ask questions/discuss? 😒 I will wait for a concrete answer from Tony.

Trident 4609

Quote from: P419 EJW on May 24, 2014, 06:32:30 PM
Whoa, 3 question marks. If I knew that, I would not have posted it in here. 😒 I thought the forum is here to ask questions/discuss? 😒 I will wait for a concrete answer from Tony.

I don't think Stu meant anything bad by it.....

Another possibility is it could be in Wolverhamton for MOT at PL?

nitromatt1

Quote from: P419 EJW on May 24, 2014, 06:32:30 PM

The question marks indicated that Stu was having a wild guess. He wasn't being sarcastic.

Stuharris 6360

@P419 EJW Sorry, wasn't being sarcastic, as Matt said i was just taking a wild stab as to why it may have been there.

I know that WN have been short of buses during the last week, thought 1706 may have been loaned to them.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

A wolves trident broke down sent to pensnett so 1706 was given to driver to get him back to wolves

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Very kind! Sometimes I do wonder with the amount of WN services that spend most of their time in PE land and what with PE now operating a sizeable Decker contingent, potentially some services could move back to PE, especially the 257, which yes I know interworks with the 256 that does reach Wolverhampton, but having these nearly 2 hour round trip routes together can cause delays to both routes, especially through K'ford and Wordsley

Mike K

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on May 24, 2014, 11:08:16 PM
Very kind! Sometimes I do wonder with the amount of WN services that spend most of their time in PE land and what with PE now operating a sizeable Decker contingent, potentially some services could move back to PE, especially the 257, which yes I know interworks with the 256 that does reach Wolverhampton, but having these nearly 2 hour round trip routes together can cause delays to both routes, especially through K'ford and Wordsley

Isn't PE already at capacity though?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk