News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 03, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
Are all PN buses being fitted with the new machines, even those who are due to be withdrawn shortly?

I've just said only 866 & 4439 to fit

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2018, 08:13:15 PM
I've just said only 866 & 4439 to fit

But that surely is a waste of money fitting brand new machine to buses that in a few months will be heading to the scrap yard?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 03, 2018, 08:16:11 PM
But that surely is a waste of money fitting brand new machine to buses that in a few months will be heading to the scrap yard?

But I've already stated Pensnett old machines don't work any more, and all the kit is reusable.

4439 has just left Pensnett for Walsall, so now only 866 to do

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2018, 08:18:19 PM
But I've already stated Pensnett old machines don't work any more, and all the kit is reusable.

sorry i spoke, seems that the only way you get a decent response on this forum is, if you work for NE.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

and 4426 dead still got old one fitted

karl724223

Dom

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 03, 2018, 08:21:51 PM
sorry i spoke, seems that the only way you get a decent response on this forum is, if you work for NE.

But your question had already been answered is what he was saying. No need to throw your toys out the pram.

New year but same old crap on this thread 

Jack

Trident 4194

4432 and 2 other tridents at least on 9
Plenty of mmcs on 140/241

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 04, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
4432 and 2 other tridents at least on 9
Plenty of mmcs on 140/241
If I am not mistaken these are pensnett buses on pensnett bus routes, correct.
Now if you saw let's say one of  west broms 4700s on a pennsnet route yeah it's worth a mention,  hint hint. West broms buses are pre programmed with pennsnet routes.

karl724223

Quote from: 2900 on January 05, 2018, 05:50:41 PM
Now if you saw let's say one of  west broms 4700s on a pennsnet route yeah it's worth a mention,  hint hint. West broms buses are pre programmed with pennsnet routes.
look it keeps him happy posting crap what else would he be doing otherwise in Halesowen ?

don

Quote from: 2900 on January 05, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

You guys should wind your necks in a bit - if the forum carried no information on anything associated with buses on routes run by their garages then it wouldn't carry much at all. Photographers may well be interested in getting shots of elderly Tridents on the Pensnett's premier route - the 9.

I think the original post was referring to the volume of non MMC vehicles on the route they're meant to be allocated whilst MMCs are on other routes. Which if correct seems a little odd.

If this forum had been around in the early 70s, no doubt AG employees would bemoan enthusiasts mentioning an AEC Swift on the 32 - as it was one board every weekday and an AG bus on an AG route. The fact is if it wasn't depicted in a photo in one of Malcolm Keeley's books then most of us would never have known.

You NXWM employees are creating history remember and what's mundane for you might well not be for anyone else........
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Jack

Quote from: don on January 05, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
You guys should wind your necks in a bit - if the forum carried no information on anything associated with buses on routes run by their garages then it wouldn't carry much at all. Photographers may well be interested in getting shots of elderly Tridents on the Pensnett's premier route - the 9.

I think the original post was referring to the volume of non MMC vehicles on the route they're meant to be allocated whilst MMCs are on other routes. Which if correct seems a little odd.

If this forum had been around in the early 70s, no doubt AG employees would bemoan enthusiasts mentioning an AEC Swift on the 32 - as it was one board every weekday and an AG bus on an AG route. The fact is if it wasn't depicted in a photo in one of Malcolm Keeley's books then most of us would never have known.

You NXWM employees are creating history remember and what's mundane for you might well not be for anyone else........
Aren't 61** unbranded MMC's common on the 140/241? They are, Mr 4194 is just posting them for no reason, Tridents on the 9 are common, but more than two is less than common.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Jack on January 05, 2018, 08:21:30 PM
Aren't 61** unbranded MMC's common on the 140/241? They are, Mr 4194 is just posting them for no reason, Tridents on the 9 are common, but more than two is less than common.

Hence I posted!!! Go back to your PB thread and moaning about mini e200s on the 52

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk