News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dingding

Sounds like a wise move to keep them local!

Thanks very much I will make a trip to the far west to pay even more last last respects!!

Dave

s94

I saw one on the 297 today. As said above they seem to be on these routes all the time generally whilst at PE. Clearly PE have low expectations of them if they want them close to garage lol.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: s94 on November 19, 2015, 08:41:00 PM
I saw one on the 297 today. As said above they seem to be on these routes all the time generally whilst at PE. Clearly PE have low expectations of them if they want them close to garage lol.

I suppose that if they breakdown on the 205 or 297, at least it's not a major disastor, unlike if they were a major route like the X96 or 276.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

s94

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on November 19, 2015, 08:47:56 PM
I suppose that if they breakdown on the 205 or 297, at least it's not a major disastor, unlike if they were a major route like the X96 or 276.
Indeed plus they can return to garage easier on their current routes. Wonder if they will hold out till Christmas lol.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: s94 on November 19, 2015, 08:55:55 PM
Indeed plus they can return to garage easier on their current routes. Wonder if they will hold out till Christmas lol.

I think that is the plan, and they will get withdrawn when the Tridents return home from WN.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident4590

Have the bus times for the 120 changed because it's always late from Oldbury

Kevin

Just seen 6111 on Broad Street in city centre displaying "not in service - unload only"
Seem to remember someone saying it was only the 11 that was allowed to display that
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

MW

Quote from: Kevin on November 21, 2015, 01:54:58 PM
Just seen 6111 on Broad Street in city centre displaying "not in service - unload only"
Seem to remember someone saying it was only the 11 that was allowed to display that

Nah, you can do it on any route if instructed too.

We don't have "unload only" displays on AG buses, unless it's something other than "0" entered on the Hanover. We just put not in service up.

Quote from: MW on November 21, 2015, 10:36:44 PM
Nah, you can do it on any route if instructed too.

We don't have "unload only" displays on AG buses, unless it's something other than "0" entered on the Hanover. We just put not in service up.
@MW back in 2012/2013  i'm sure I saw a AG 46** Gemini displaying Unload Only
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Kevin

Quote from: 2206 on November 21, 2015, 10:49:57 PM
@MW back in 2012/2013  i'm sure I saw a AG 46** Gemini displaying Unload Only

11's definitely do it, so obviously AG buses do have it programed in
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

MW

Quote from: Kevin on November 21, 2015, 10:54:51 PM
11's definitely do it, so obviously AG buses do have it programed in

11's do alight only at times, and don't allow passengers on, but the Unload Only display isn't on the buses, we just put Not in Service up. I've never seen it whilst I've been at the company. I saw it a few years ago yes, but either nobody puts them up because they don't know where it is on the Hanover device, or it isn't programmed.

ARBB

Quote from: MW on November 21, 2015, 10:58:18 PM
11's do alight only at times, and don't allow passengers on, but the Unload Only display isn't on the buses, we just put Not in Service up. I've never seen it whilst I've been at the company. I saw it a few years ago yes, but either nobody puts them up because they don't know where it is on the Hanover device, or it isn't programmed.

On PN blinds you put 0 in and scroll through the destinations as you would when you put any route number in

MW

Quote from: pndriver on November 21, 2015, 11:10:39 PM
On PN blinds you put 0 in and scroll through the destinations as you would when you put any route number in

Yeah we don't have them at AG then. I've looked for it a couple times. NIS, Private Hire, AG Staff Bus, YW Staff Bus, Shuttle Service, NX, NX Bus, NX West Midlands, National Express West Midlands, AG Social, YW Social and I think that's all of them in that order.

West brom buses have them ,the sorry not in service unload only , I have used it when the bus is packed to the rafters, people standing in the stairs ,standing in the upper saloon, you shout no more and some times that makes it worse they,ll just barge on, Mainly Dudley rd services this can be an issue. Portland rd customers are more civilised IMO they,ll notice oh it's full wait for the next bus.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on November 21, 2015, 04:33:05 PM
trees still havnt been cut back round Norton on the 276  note on booking out sheet no deckers to be used on 276

No, but I reported a street light out of action a week ago and today the have replaced it, together with every other bulb along the lane, talk about wasting money when most of the bulbs were ok, yet they can't find money to prune trees!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk