News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex pensnett driver

Quick disconnect it lol

winston

825 & 828 parked in the yard at Pensnett (maybe 1 or 2 of something out of the ordinary on the 222 instead?)

Along with a number of Mercs inc 1515, 1628, 1658 and a recently repainted Merc with LED front/side screens 1641 or 1643?

582 in still on the ramps being worked on

Noticably there were only two Enviro 400's on site (one in the yard/one in the engineering bays)  & no Tridents

There was also a B7RLE in the ramps with a rear end advert

nitromatt1

Quote from: Winston on August 15, 2013, 01:05:45 PM
825 & 828 parked in the yard at Pensnett (maybe 1 or 2 of something out of the ordinary on the 222 instead?)

824 is on there but if 2 branded buses are missing then there should be something else on there

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Winston you might have been down there to early to help me out, but there was a unidentified B6 driving down the Himley road about half 2 today and can only imagine it was going to PE for some reason, perhaps for parts or to wait for the scrap man, from what I could see from a distance it still had the transition NXWM logos, anyone confirm?

winston

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on August 15, 2013, 03:01:00 PM
Winston you might have been down there to early to help me out, but there was a unidentified B6 driving down the Himley road about half 2 today and can only imagine it was going to PE for some reason, perhaps for parts or to wait for the scrap man, from what I could see from a distance it still had the transition NXWM logos, anyone confirm?

Yes sorry, I went around about 12 ish, it wouldn't be 582 as that has NXWM logo's

richie

Could it not have been 582 on road test?

winston

Quote from: richie on August 15, 2013, 04:29:00 PM

No, as 582 has full NXWM logo's
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/0501-0830/582.html

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: richie on August 15, 2013, 04:29:00 PM

I don't think so as the front end looked far more faded than 582 which had the front end resprayed not that long ago

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on August 15, 2013, 01:05:45 PM

Along with a number of Mercs inc 1515, 1628, 1658 and a recently repainted Merc with LED front/side screens 1641 or 1643?

582 in still on the ramps being worked on

Noticably there were only two Enviro 400's on site (one in the yard/one in the engineering bays)  & no Tridents

There was also a B7RLE in the ramps with a rear end advert

825 & 828 have been out on the 222 this afternoon, so may have been a changeover.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Perhaps taking a driver to collect 582, or maybe being used as transport for Tony & the gang who are moving buses for V Festival.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on August 15, 2013, 08:01:25 PM

Perhaps taking a driver to collect 582, or maybe being used as transport for Tony & the gang who are moving buses for V Festival.

There shouldn't be any buses still about with the transitional logo's on, other than those parked in reserve

Trident 4609

581 has transition logos on the back

uniquicity

Quote from: Winston on August 15, 2013, 08:21:05 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on August 15, 2013, 08:01:25 PM

There shouldn't be any buses still about with the transitional logo's on, other than those parked in reserve

1592 still had them the last time I saw it, although that was two weeks ago.

winston

Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 15, 2013, 08:27:34 PM
581 has transition logos on the back

NXOD said all transitional logo's should have been removed, obviously a few have slipped through the net! NXWM now appear to be making a start on removing the TWM logo's

Ashley 4569

Still need 1592 for haulage, hope its not chopped in the next week or so

Still not sticking to the PE themed topic but 1431 still has transition logos on back window

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk