News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Gemini's at Burton

Started by John, September 03, 2012, 01:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

What routes will these 2 Gemini's 4015 and 4016 be used on in Burton?
Also, where are the rest going, if known yet?

nx4737

John

Quote from: nx4737 on September 03, 2012, 01:48:02 PM
Burton needs deckers?  ::)

I'm as surprised as you NX4737, but it says that 2 have gone to Burton on the Arriva fleetchanges of Tony's homepage.

Tomjusttom

Tamworth need them more hey Mr 4737

nx4737

Well considering there has been a B6 and or OmniLink on the 110 almost constantly for a while now, I'd say yes we could do with one or two...

Tomjusttom

Bob

Any ideas where the rest are going/have gone? If Burtons had some maybe Cannock should, certain daytime 74/5's could do with one ( on journeys that dont interwork with 825 obviously). Burton dont need deckers anymore than Cannock do so you never know

nx4737

Quote from: bob on September 03, 2012, 05:40:24 PM
Any ideas where the rest are going/have gone? If Burtons had some maybe Cannock should, certain daytime 74/5's could do with one ( on journeys that dont interwork with 825 obviously). Burton dont need deckers anymore than Cannock do so you never know

I'd be interested to know too...

Have they actually entered service at Burton, or are they just hidden away somewhere like these Citaros for Tamworth?

Tony

Quote from: nx4737 on September 03, 2012, 06:23:21 PM
Quote from: bob on September 03, 2012, 05:40:24 PM

I'd be interested to know too...

Have they actually entered service at Burton, or are they just hidden away somewhere like these Citaros for Tamworth?

I will be putting photo of 4016 out in service on the main site later tonight

Tony

Bob

what route was it on? whatever it was it doesnt  look like it demanded a decker lol

nx4737

Quote from: bob on September 03, 2012, 10:39:10 PM
what route was it on? whatever it was it doesnt  look like it demanded a decker lol

Can't help but agree...

Unless it was going against the flow of passengers, all I see is a wasted decker...

Discodave

Apart from the 110 do any other garages routes need deckers I am afraid the 74/5 only when the colleges are on it needs deckers and Saturdays same with the 60 at cannock cant see much more demand (opinion only) the 44 at Telford is a very busy route cant remember if there are any low bridges (did route on loan thought the ticket machine was going to melt being so busy) this is a wild card though

nx4737

Quote from: Discodave on September 04, 2012, 12:11:19 PM
Apart from the 110 do any other garages routes need deckers I am afraid the 74/5 only when the colleges are on it needs deckers and Saturdays same with the 60 at cannock cant see much more demand (opinion only) the 44 at Telford is a very busy route cant remember if there are any low bridges (did route on loan thought the ticket machine was going to melt being so busy) this is a wild card though

No idea, there's always Derby that could probably do with some...

But then, leave it to Arriva to decide, I'm sure they know what they're doing...

Bob

yea but itd be an idea to have one or two dave? for college days n sats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk