News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

935 route branding

Started by Tony, August 23, 2012, 07:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

MW

Quote from: thetruth on August 23, 2012, 07:55:42 PM
Easyjet had some spare vinyl going cheap then

Haha I like that.

BU07 LGO

I like the idea of branding the enviro's but it really does not appeal to me. The way that it just looks like a sticker slapped on looks cheap and tacky, and is quite crap compared to the line 33 branding with starsign and the old 900 style 51 branding.

Ash

I could be totally wrong but isnt the 935 a limited stop service like the 997 and not express i thought the X51 was on the only 'express' service from Walsall to Birmingham as it only stops 9 times. I like the colour tho at least its bold and will stand out

John

That's a really good job, it does go well with the red. This sort of branding suits the livery of the bus better I think.

Ashley

Not a big fan of branding personally, but this should have been the standard brand style when they rolled out those ugly green stickers, its a big improvement from other recent attempts

John

I wonder with the new 935 branding and the extra 33 branding, if NXC will continue to brand the Enviro's for the 21, as seen started on 4840. (I guess it was the start of route branding).

Ash

At NXC the enviros are supposed to be for the 21 but its not rare to seem them on other services aswell such as the 12 so branding wouldnt work so well as they would end up on other services similar to the gemini at coventry, whereas PB or WA where they seem to use the enviros for the correct service 33/51/935.

PM

Well done to NXWM. This new branding scheme is very good, simple, colourful, informative and effective and the enviros do look I never thought Id say it, extremely smart in this livery. Very crisp.

I saw some of these rolling out of Park Lane is that where they recieved their branding out of interest?
Also saw 2104 on Wolves ring road today how come it was there?
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

vinh1000

Branding looks good
Though is that A mcw metrobus I see behind 4878
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

danny

Wow, that is really good, go NXWM!!!!
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

lynx1103

try and get a better pic tommorow

on 934/936 today

Gareth

Seems to be decent looking branding :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk