News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Birmingham Busworks

Started by Wba_lad, March 14, 2024, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukeee

Quote from: ARBB on June 21, 2024, 07:04:07 PMNot quite broken down. It blew a pipe off, engineer attended and it was returned back to Birmingham.

It was on its way to the paintshop, it's going next week. But what colour will it be when it comes back  :shocked: :wink:
OK then, inconvenient place for it to happen but sods law ay 

Mayfield

My money is on Stagecoach

Mayfield

Who knows it a bit of light hearted speculation as requested by ABBW, if you bet on a horse race you pick one and hope for the best, no real need for that come back.

Tony

Quote from: Mayfield on June 22, 2024, 08:45:09 AMWho knows it a bit of light hearted speculation as requested by ABBW, if you bet on a horse race you pick one and hope for the best, no real need for that come back.
Far more likely to be one of
Transport UK  (ex Abellio)
RATP
Metroline

who sell off vehicles of that age on tender renewals.

the trainbasher

QuoteFar more likely to be one of
Transport UK  (ex Abellio)
RATP
Metroline

who sell off vehicles of that age on tender renewals.
Won't Metroline London want to be keeping some of their end of London stock though for a stopgap for Metroline Manchester?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Mayfield

Quote from: Mayfield on June 21, 2024, 08:08:58 PMJust says still in service with major operator in London £44,500 each and are Euro 6
Will be an interesting drive from London to Birmingham bet they've hardly been over 15mph since they were delivered 

Tony

Quote from: Mayfield on June 23, 2024, 08:13:12 AMWill be an interesting drive from London to Birmingham bet they've hardly been over 15mph since they were delivered
There's lots of outer London routes where drivers get up a decent speed. The 107 Edgware to Barnet route is a really nice route to travel on

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk