News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Lego

Started by Badger, July 29, 2012, 03:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger

With all the city sets over the years there's never really been a good Lego bus in any of them. Admittedly it's a bit complicated to do it, but you'd think they'd at least try.

I've been playing with Lego Digital Designer and this is the nicest I've come up with. You can only seat one minifig per row of seats, since they're wider than the seats, also there is no aisle as the seats span the whole width.

I have managed to get a door to open onto a low floor though, which winds around to the first set of seats.

It's clearly based on http://wmbusphotos.com/Arriva/2149.html but it's not to scale or even matching the design much.

Can anyone better it?

I only used the strict set of bricks so I could buy it from them but it looks like they've stopped that service :(

My local's the 3 and 63.
Casual bus user. Doesn't know much other than some buses look nicer than others.
Contractual web developer, self employed game designer/programmer, Wolverhampton bjorn and bread.

Isle of Stroma

Badger

I managed to get poles in this one for a nicer view of the interior through the windows. Not sure about the front, best I could come up with.

Optare Solo.

My local's the 3 and 63.
Casual bus user. Doesn't know much other than some buses look nicer than others.
Contractual web developer, self employed game designer/programmer, Wolverhampton bjorn and bread.

Badger

It had to be done.

My local's the 3 and 63.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk