News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Started by Wumpty, December 21, 2021, 12:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Being part of the bus and train fraternity is like being part of one big (dysfunctional) family. It can be the most amazing feeling, and sometimes it can get very fraught and fractious with everyone's different opinions, like with every family.

Whatever we've posted, whatever we've discussed, and no matter how many times we've fallen out, we'll all have something in common - our love and interest in transport.

I want to thank @Tony and the team of moderators that give us a forum to share our thoughts and experiences. There is an inordinate amount of work that goes into running, administrating and moderating a forum and this is done voluntarily with great personal sacrifice. Thank you to each and every one of you for your hard work and dedication!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and every forum member - the world is a very strange place and no one really knows what will happen next year, though I wish you a safe, prosperous and bus and train-filled 2022.

Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Stu

Quote from: Wumpty on December 21, 2021, 12:01:59 PM
Being part of the bus and train fraternity is like being part of one big (dysfunctional) family. It can be the most amazing feeling, and sometimes it can get very fraught and fractious with everyone's different opinions, like with every family.

Whatever we've posted, whatever we've discussed, and no matter how many times we've fallen out, we'll all have something in common - our love and interest in transport.

I want to thank @Tony and the team of moderators that give us a forum to share our thoughts and experiences. There is an inordinate amount of work that goes into running, administrating and moderating a forum and this is done voluntarily with great personal sacrifice. Thank you to each and every one of you for your hard work and dedication!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and every forum member - the world is a very strange place and no one really knows what will happen next year, though I wish you a safe, prosperous and bus and train-filled 2022.

Thank you!

On behalf of myself, @Tony and @winston, we at WM Bus Photos Forum would like to wish all our members a very Merry Christmas!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

danny

Merry Christmas guys and a happy new year  :)
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Squiz1971

A very Merry Christmas to everyone on the site new and old hands and a better happier new year if that is possible :D :D

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

vinh1000

Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

I love Walsall buses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk