News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva take over Midland

Started by Ck, July 27, 2012, 07:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

Fairs fair bob cannock do have ex telford b6 in use at cannock lol and the 171 an excel or solo was decent when on the 23 all we had was shitty mercs that constantly broke down

Stuharris 6360

Unidentified Arriva livery bus on 288 today and 2153 was on the 298/9 yesterday.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

mranon

the old school choice, the merc urbanrangers looked ok, and the excels/solos livery i think suited them - much better than the d&g blue cream. not professional at all. when i was there, they had had p134meh from new, but it was already 7 years old, and well worn. i remember it having new engine and box fitted, and it was ok but was worked hard. g541tbd, another g-tbd plus 2xplaxton beaver 709d's j203/4jrp were bought in late 2003 for the lichfield lines town service. these were from mk and well knackered. choice seemed to like dennis/mercedes and optare stuff.

Quote from: Stuharris63 on February 01, 2013, 02:06:38 PM
Unidentified Arriva livery bus on 288 today and 2153 was on the 298/9 yesterday.
If relevent 2155 was in West brom on a rail replacement today
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

2152 was the bus on the 288 today, makes a change having a bus in Arriva livery on this former Midland route.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

arrivaaston

The mercs were P134MEH, J203/4JRP, G531/541TBD and R110VNT/R211VNT I think the R110VNT and R211VNT were part of Arriva on the Wardle/D&G take over

mranon

there were loads more than that, the 3 star riders, g576prm, g122pgt another g-pgtfleet no.58, g-nns, etc. r210/11 vnt were quickly moved to d and g on choice takeover. i believe they are long gone.

Bob

Is it known yet what routes are moving from Cannock to Wednesfield and what if any are coming to Cannock?

arrivaaston

I posted on the Arriva page on fb and they said a lot of the Midland buses will be going

Bob

arrivaaston

The only decent buses Midland had were them 3 scanias and them 2 evolutions... Shame they passed on to D&G but all the solos need to go

Bob

Most of the plaxton darts are s*****d as well, worse condition than Cannocks worst ones if thats possible lol

arrivaaston

Its possible where Midland darts are concerned don't think they have 1 decent do they and 1 of thr solos is in a right state W298EYG... Any1 else seen this can be found on 23,62 or 810

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk