News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Mobitec programming help needed

Started by paulbus, September 02, 2021, 11:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulbus

Hi I'm new to this mobitec programming so thought I'd ask you kind people how I can set it up as follows, if I want the driver to just input a route number and then have the choice of destination ie 454 then a list of destinations in this case Woolhope , Fownhope, Holme Lacy or Hereford can it be done, as now we have to have a list of routes with the appropriate numbers, so one route has at least two numbers one for there and one to come back, if you see what I mean.
Using MIE with a mobitec 402 controller
Thanks for any help you can give

igogeneral

You will have to enter each one separately which really is no big deal

paulbus

I have entered them all individually but as it is I have to give each driver a list of numbers corresponding to each destination it would be far easier if they just entered the service number then selected the right destination I've worked it out on the Hanover blinds but just can't seem to figure out how to do mobitec

DJ

Quote from: paulbus on September 05, 2021, 12:24:10 AM
I have entered them all individually but as it is I have to give each driver a list of numbers corresponding to each destination it would be far easier if they just entered the service number then selected the right destination I've worked it out on the Hanover blinds but just can't seem to figure out how to do mobitec

I don't know of any way to do that on Mobitec. What you could do is, if the route was numbered 38 for example, have 038 as the first blind, 138 as the second, 238 as the third etc, so that it's easier to remember for the drivers. It wouldn't be practical if you have a large amount of routes and blinds, but for a smaller operator, that system should work imo.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

paulbus

Thanks for the idea I'll keep it in mind if I can't get the solution I want cheers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk