News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Contactless Ticketing

Started by bususer28, August 29, 2021, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bususer28

Sorry for the question but is anyone else being charged £4.60 for contactless daysavers since July 19th despite the price reduction. I only checked my statement today and realised it. I have contacted nx, waiting for a reply but I wanted to ask here to see whether it was just me.

Tony

Quote from: bususer28 on August 29, 2021, 09:02:13 PM
Sorry for the question but is anyone else being charged £4.60 for contactless daysavers since July 19th despite the price reduction. I only checked my statement today and realised it. I have contacted nx, waiting for a reply but I wanted to ask here to see whether it was just me.

Have you been charged or are these pending transactions. You won't actual pay until a week later as it will wait to see if the 3 day or 7 day rates apply before taking any reductions off.

bususer28

Quote from: Tony on August 29, 2021, 10:10:45 PM
Have you been charged or are these pending transactions. You won't actual pay until a week later as it will wait to see if the 3 day or 7 day rates apply before taking any reductions off.
These date to the 5th, 10th,11th and 19th August.

CL

Quote from: bususer28 on August 29, 2021, 09:02:13 PM
I've used my bank card on one occasion after the price reduction, and was charged £4.60 the following day - at the time, I wasn't going to raise an issue with NX over the sake of 60p - and frankly, I'd forgotten about the issue until now

I'm just posting to update that I've had the 60 pence refunded @bususer28
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk