News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stourbridge Updates being forced to shut down

Started by Westy, July 19, 2021, 09:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Stu

Quote from: Westy on July 19, 2021, 09:00:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/165773083458277/posts/4154752047893674/?sfnsn=scwspmo

Stu might have some sympathy with this!

Unless some comments and posts have been removed, I can't see what that page has done to end up in 'Facebook jail'.

I have my own reasons to be pissy with Facebook, but its his choice if he chooses not to continue with that page, but like I said I don't know the circumstances leading up to this.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ellspurs

Quote from: Stu on July 20, 2021, 07:06:14 PM
Unless some comments and posts have been removed, I can't see what that page has done to end up in 'Facebook jail'.

I have my own reasons to be pissy with Facebook, but its his choice if he chooses not to continue with that page, but like I said I don't know the circumstances leading up to this.

If you click through, the contents of the group are still there. It appears there was a difference of opinion over face mask usage from Monday. There's a reposted comment from the Stourbridge Shuttle that someone appeared to take offence to.

Westy

I only mentioned it, as Stu runs his own Facebook page!

JoNi

When I used Stourbridge Shuttle today I noticed  maximum number of passengers "20" had been removed from large Covid notice on vehicle 2 since yesterday. Unable to touch Swift in because validator covered in tape although touched out on gateline at Snow Hill.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk