News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Vehicles seen in service, but not showing on bus times

Started by Tony, April 11, 2021, 01:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBS

Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

MasterPlan

7524 currently on the X21 but showing as an X1. No wonder it wasn't tracking on the app.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

ZF B7

Jack6101

No NXWM bus has seem to have tracked since last night on bustimes don't know if there is an issue
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

busboy31

Quote from: Jack6101 on December 17, 2021, 06:56:43 AM
No NXWM bus has seem to have tracked since last night on bustimes don't know if there is an issue
I think the tracking system might have an outage...

busboy31

All NXWM fleet are still not tracking today on bustimes.org. They haven't tracked since 6pm yesterday.

Tony

Quote from: busboy31 on December 17, 2021, 05:46:50 PM
All NXWM fleet are still not tracking today on bustimes.org. They haven't tracked since 6pm yesterday.

NXWM's own system is working fine, so it's something  wrong with either BODS or Bustimes

busboy31

Quote from: Tony on December 17, 2021, 06:19:34 PM
NXWM's own system is working fine, so it's something  wrong with either BODS or Bustimes
Have you reported to bustimes if it can get it fixed so it can track properly?

Marge559

Quote from: busboy31 on December 17, 2021, 07:29:31 PM
There wouldn't be much point as it isn't a bustimes issue, LVF has been experiencing the same issue with WM Vehicles since 18:28 yesterday.
I don't have any red buses!

Stu

Quote from: Tony on December 17, 2021, 06:19:34 PM

Quote from: busboy31 on December 17, 2021, 07:29:31 PM

Quote from: Marge559 on December 17, 2021, 07:55:28 PM
There wouldn't be much point as it isn't a bustimes issue, LVF has been experiencing the same issue with WM Vehicles since 18:28 yesterday.

Correct, there is nothing wrong with BusTimes and there is nothing they can do about this.

The issue is that NX West Midlands' data feed is currently showing as 'Inactive' in BODS:
https://data.bus-data.dft.gov.uk/avl/dataset/3338/

The reason for this I do not know, there will be some 'technical issue' somewhere which I am sure is being worked on.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

don

The lack of any hydrogens showing on 51 was mildly irritating but the complete lack of any NXWM buses on Bustimes is a real bu**er for us armchair enthusiasts (in my case unless I'm in the region - which is not often).

I did have a quick look at Stagecoach Midlands wondering if the sudden turn off had anything to do with the Stagecoach takeover but theirs are all there.

One positive thing - you can see where all the Diamondbuses are at a glance - and how they seem to bunch on the 31/32 and 4 services - must be down to the Christmas shopping traffic congestion  ;D"
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Jack D

Quote from: Jack D on December 19, 2021, 09:55:19 PM
Is tracking down for NX?
Only on the bus times website. The tracking's still working hence they still track on the RTI screens and on the app.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

the trainbasher

Quote from: 2206 on December 19, 2021, 09:59:06 PM
Only on the bus times website. The tracking's still working hence they still track on the RTI screens and on the app.

It's down on RVF to as its a BODS issue

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

busboy31

All of the NX buses haven't been tracking for 10 days now...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk