News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Cheese on August 26, 2021, 01:01:53 PM
Just a couple of school services removed, nothing else. No changes to the 1.

For now. Cant see it lasting though or the 74 extension or the X14

Westy

Quote from: Tony on August 17, 2021, 07:05:39 PM
They have put a service through my Estate for the first time for many years, brilliant you might think, but there's no bus stops, no info, If you go on their website it mentions that it goes along Hemlock Way and Sidon Hill Way, but doesn't say it is hail & ride on that part, so I have no idea how they expect anyone to catch it. I only know about it because when I come out the house in the morning to walk to the station I see an empty solo going past me

Link to timetable

@Tony - A 'guest viewer' to the site, that I'm in contact with on Twitter,  that knows about this sort of thing,  has informed me via private message that a Chaserider manager has contacted Staffs Council & it's being sorted,  I've been told.

BusMan Greg

Which Solo's have the full rear ad (as seen on 148)?

Solo1

Quote from: BusMan Greg on September 07, 2021, 09:04:01 PM
Which Solo's have the full rear ad (as seen on 148)?
147 rear ad aswell

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Solo1 on September 08, 2021, 07:28:06 AM
147 rear ad aswell
Now thays what I'm thinking! What sounded liked a Cummins solo sped past my house on the 70 and all I saw of it was the rear add! It was tracking as 180 but 180 was also tracking on the 841/61 duty! Don't shoot the messenger but do you think there's a slim chance that they've fixed 147? I know 148 was on the 1/3's yesterday

Jamie A

180 has an all over rear ad aswell

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Jamie A on September 08, 2021, 05:59:24 PM
180 has an all over rear ad aswell
That explains what I seen then! It did cross my mind weather 147 was back from the dead

888DUK

Noticed three or four Midland Classic buses parked up at Delta Way this morning, do they have MOT's done there or would there be another reason.

Stu

Quote from: 888DUK on September 09, 2021, 04:42:51 PM
Noticed three or four Midland Classic buses parked up at Delta Way this morning, do they have MOT's done there or would there be another reason.

I believe this has been covered here previously, the depot is also an MOT testing station.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

888DUK

Quote from: Stu on September 09, 2021, 05:49:39 PM
I believe this has been covered here previously, the depot is also an MOT testing station.

Cheers for that

Vulcan

The Delta Way site has been an MOT DP testing facility for many years more recently for PSV & certain HGV vehicles both for Arriva  & D&G as operator.

888DUK

Is there an up to date fleetlist for Chaserider I don't think Tony has updated it since the D & G takeover, I'm noticing many different buses now around to that original list.

DJ

Quote from: 888DUK on September 11, 2021, 12:18:45 PM
Is there an up to date fleetlist for Chaserider I don't think Tony has updated it since the D & G takeover, I'm noticing many different buses now around to that original list.

I've attached a PDF of the up to date fleet list, which I've checked against the one on bustimes, and checked through Flickr to see if there's anything missing.

There still could be a few omissions, such as vehicles that have been withdrawn but still owned by Chaserider, but it should have everything that is in active service.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Solo1

How come they moved an enviro  branded for the 2 when they could of sent another red one

John

Quote from: Solo1 on September 12, 2021, 08:06:47 AM
How come they moved an enviro  branded for the 2 when they could of sent another red one

They haven't

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk