News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on June 11, 2024, 02:51:53 PMShort on buses. Apparently they're looking for 2 decent 2nd hand buses but until then Bus Link will be payed for it
Theyre always short on buses 🤣🤣🤣

Bob

Quote from: Bob on June 11, 2024, 07:34:31 PMTheyre always short on buses 🤣🤣🤣
The regular bus on the 63, 182, hasnt been used for ages. Always sounded knackered though

Capitalpotter

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on June 11, 2024, 02:51:53 PMShort on buses. Apparently they're looking for 2 decent 2nd hand buses but until then Bus Link will be payed for it
I'm sure Centrebus or D&G would have 2 spare. The 3 ex Cardiff buses are buslink too apparently

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Capitalpotter on June 11, 2024, 10:04:32 PMI'm sure Centrebus or D&G would have 2 spare. The 3 ex Cardiff buses are buslink too apparently
Even Centrebus and D&G are short of buses and from what I've heard yes the ex Cardiff scanias are bus links 

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on June 11, 2024, 10:18:11 PMEven Centrebus and D&G are short of buses and from what I've heard yes the ex Cardiff scanias are bus links
Desperate times then

Mayfield

I see Buslinks 71 is tracking on Chaseriders Bustimes on the 63 this morning 

Mayfield

What mishmash of liveries white, Chaserider, Chaserider new, Centrebus new, green, Stevensons, Cardiff, travel Telford and a couple of overall adverts.

the trainbasher

QuoteWhat mishmash of liveries white, Chaserider, Chaserider new, Centrebus new, green, Stevensons, Cardiff, travel Telford and a couple of overall adverts.
The Stevensons livery buses are actually Bus Link vehicles, who are a separate company

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Quote from: Mayfield on June 13, 2024, 08:57:40 AMWhat mishmash of liveries white, Chaserider, Chaserider new, Centrebus new, green, Stevensons, Cardiff, travel Telford and a couple of overall adverts.
Spot on branding 🤣

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 13, 2024, 03:27:29 PMThe Stevensons livery buses are actually Bus Link vehicles, who are a separate company
Who were involved in a joint bid with Chaserider for the 63, so are not on loan to Chaserider

mikestone

Quote from: Tony on June 13, 2024, 05:10:53 PMWho were involved in a joint bid with Chaserider for the 63, so are not on loan to Chaserider
It seems odd that the Staffordshire website doesn't mention that.

solonightrider

Quote from: Bob on June 13, 2024, 04:49:03 PMSpot on branding 🤣
united colours of benetton lol  The yellow ones are very well presented vehicles though and certanilly stand out from the rest thats on offer locally :-)

Jack

Do Chaserider still paint vehicles? You wouldn't think Chaserider run buses in Walsall the amount of times a Centrebus livery pulls up I've seen. 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Jack on June 13, 2024, 10:28:51 PMDo Chaserider still paint vehicles? You wouldn't think Chaserider run buses in Walsall the amount of times a Centrebus livery pulls up I've seen.
They normally do but they're using another place atm as they haven't got the space to paint them. However the centrebus buses in Walsall is because trying to get a spare euro 6 bus to cover 630 - 632 with 630 still off the road is hard when 1 isn't reliable enough to be over Walsall, 64 being 64, 505 for the 35A. TFWM not allowing the Telford buses over there, 799 not making the turn out of the bus station oh and plus the 3 needing a euro 6 bus. Its quite hard to pull them off for paint 

Jack

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on June 14, 2024, 01:17:13 AMThey normally do but they're using another place atm as they haven't got the space to paint them. However the centrebus buses in Walsall is because trying to get a spare euro 6 bus to cover 630 - 632 with 630 still off the road is hard when 1 isn't reliable enough to be over Walsall, 64 being 64, 505 for the 35A. TFWM not allowing the Telford buses over there, 799 not making the turn out of the bus station oh and plus the 3 needing a euro 6 bus. Its quite hard to pull them off for paint
Is 169 not allowed? Thats a red Metrocity, and the 2016 E200's?

It's not a good look really for them, doesn't help going into Cannock and seeing a load of liveries. All over green and all over white.

Sending 1 bus for paint at a time usually works, they also have the Evora's, so I'm not buying they 'we don't have enough Euro 6 vehicles.'

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk