News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Killer Corona Virus

Started by Sandy Lane, April 08, 2020, 01:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: WyreForestShuttle on June 24, 2020, 11:34:43 AM
@Trident 4194 if the pass was issued by TfWM please use this form to claim a refund it is the quickest method
https://www.networkwestmidlands.com/get-in-touch/refunds/coronavirus-covid-19-ticket-refund-scheme-guidance/

If the pass is issued by TfWM & have used this form & not recieved a response from TfWM please Private Message me with the details & I will ensure it gets to the right person

I cannot comment or act on any pass issued by National Express West Midlands

It was issued by nx despite being a 3 term nbus. The incompetence to answer an email is ridiculous, there as bad as these travel agents

WyreForestShuttle

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 24, 2020, 01:13:22 PM
It was issued by nx despite being a 3 term nbus. The incompetence to answer an email is ridiculous, there as bad as these travel agents
Unfortunately @Trident 4194 we cannot access thier systems and vice versa. I do know everyone who has applied for a refund from us is in the process of receiving it. As its one of our passes but sold by them I will email our ticket systems about this.

WyreForestShuttle

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 24, 2020, 01:13:22 PM
Ticket Systems have responded to me thay are aware that National Express West Midlands are not responding to refunds quickly.  I understand they did not have the correct methodology in place in time resulting in a backlog of responses due to staff unavailability compered to the practices we had in place with our staff. They suggest you make a complaint using this link to NXWM

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/contact-us/contact-national-express

If you dont not still get a satisfactory response please contact TfWM with your complaint on:
https://www.tfwm.org.uk/contact-us/

This is totally unacceptable to you @Trident 4194 with the actions of National Express West Midlands. I can assure you when we return to normality I raise this at the highest level at the WMCA

Trident 4194

Quote from: WyreForestShuttle on June 24, 2020, 02:54:02 PM
Ticket Systems have responded to me thay are aware that National Express West Midlands are not responding to refunds quickly.  I understand they did not have the correct methodology in place in time resulting in a backlog of responses due to staff unavailability compered to the practices we had in place with our staff. They suggest you make a complaint using this link to NXWM

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/contact-us/contact-national-express

If you dont not still get a satisfactory response please contact TfWM with your complaint on:
https://www.tfwm.org.uk/contact-us/

This is totally unacceptable to you @Trident 4194 with the actions of National Express West Midlands. I can assure you when we return to normality I raise this at the highest level at the WMCA

Thankyou, whilst I understand this is a troubling time, the level of service provided by them is atrocious

WyreForestShuttle

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 24, 2020, 04:31:13 PM
Thankyou, whilst I understand this is a troubling time, the level of service provided by them is atrocious
I fully agree @Trident 4194 if TfWM can organize refunds why can't NXWM I am just sorry thats the best I can do for you perhaps others who work for National Express West Midlands on this forum could provide a better solution?

Gareth

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 24, 2020, 04:31:13 PM

Have you tried phoning them?

Trident 4194

Quote from: Gareth on June 24, 2020, 05:17:29 PM
Have you tried phoning them?

You try getting through to someone? Always the lines busy

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 24, 2020, 05:42:47 PM
I have in the past, though it takes some time (about 30 minutes).
You get put in a queue normally until someone answers I think.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 24, 2020, 05:42:47 PM

Never known 'lines busy' because you go into a queue

WyreForestShuttle

Quote from: Tony on June 24, 2020, 06:37:21 PM
Never known 'lines busy' because you go into a queue
After emailing our Ticket Systems this afternoon I understand that @Trident 4194 problems are widespread & calls are repeated lost & dropped by NXWM compared with the refunds by TfWM which are at over 90% therefore I find your explanation @Tony  somewhat bizarre it is a shame in the current environment NXWM has let down its customers in this way I have escalated @Trident 4194 problem to TfWM in the hope it can be resolved as its a Nbus pass. I sincerely hope @Tony you do not delete my account over this as I have spent most of the afternoon trying to sort this out for @Trident 4194 within TfWM.

Steve3229vp

WyreForestShuttle and Trident 4194 - Could you please go through the proper channels and not this forum even though this might be difficult, this is getting silly now , this is not the place !

WyreForestShuttle

Quote from: Steve3229vp on June 24, 2020, 07:23:01 PM
WyreForestShuttle and Trident 4194 - Could you please go through the proper channels and not this forum even though this might be difficult, this is getting silly now , this is not the place !
For your information @Steve3229vp @Trident 4194 has tried the proper channels & failed. My response to an employee of NXWM was based on my experience this afternoon trying to sort out @Trident 4194 problems. We have been communicating by private message. I am sorry you regard the matter as trivial but I take my job very seriously & when a customer of TfWM has problems with his purchase I naturally given my position try to help out it is regrettable if you were in the same position your comments indicate you would not sadly not do the same perhaps that is a reflection on you not me.

Tony

Quote from: WyreForestShuttle on June 24, 2020, 08:11:34 PM
For your information @Steve3229vp @Trident 4194 has tried the proper channels & failed. My response to an employee of NXWM was based on my experience this afternoon trying to sort out @Trident 4194 problems. We have been communicating by private message. I am sorry you regard the matter as trivial but I take my job very seriously & when a customer of TfWM has problems with his purchase I naturally given my position try to help out it is regrettable if you were in the same position your comments indicate you would not sadly not do the same perhaps that is a reflection on you not me.

And what position is that? - Bus Champion?

Trident 4194

I've sent emails, I've filled in the online forms attempted to get through on the telephone. What more can I do? I'm not in no rush to get the refund I just want to be acknowledged that they have received my communications.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk