News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

In Coventry today

Started by Ashley, July 14, 2012, 10:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Some of my sightings from Coventry today

4209 - 4
441x - 13
4403 - 13
4409 - 21
1799 18077 plus one or two other Omnilinks - 21

1655 was parked up at the Allesley Park terminus of route 2 apparantly some roof panels had come loose and were hanging down over the seats, but got put back on the road
4424 and a bendybus had a crash in the city centre, had no chance of getting a photo because of onlookers and slow moving traffic

I also didn't notice until today that all of Coventrys Geminis had the new style panels upon refurb, 4695 is the only one to not have new trim or new panels

Not related to NX Coventry but a DeCourcey Trident was on the Allesley Park - Arena tesco service and one of their ex Lothian Olympians was parked up in Pool Meadow

jade4444

Oh no!

Which bendy buses has damage?

Ashley

Couldnt catch the number, ask any Coventry driver, they probably know

Ashley

Thanks for the info, any ideas how it happened and how much damage

Tony

Quote from: jade4444 on July 16, 2012, 08:17:57 AM
4424 of driver been crash then Driver..........................................................?

You do not know that, and you should not be commenting saying things like that (actual comments deleted)

PM

Jade's comment earlier was ridiculous and I suggest that she thinks before she writes. Mind you, at least the comment could actually be understood-slightly-which is considerably better than usual. Clearly its not just me that thinks this, given her karma score!!

Tomjusttom

Quote from: Peter123 on July 16, 2012, 04:44:12 PM
Jade's comment earlier was ridiculous and I suggest that she thinks before she writes. Mind you, at least the comment could actually be understood-slightly-which is considerably better than usual. Clearly its not just me that thinks this, given her karma score!!

Is it the same "Jade" that's on the NX Coventry Facebook page I wonder. If so the grammar isn't surprising!

Ash

There doesnt look too much damage anyway im sure both buses will be back on the road quickly, would it be Coventry garage that makes any repairs that are needed to the buses or would the buses be sent somewhere like Walsall or West Brom

Ashley

Could probably just send the replacement parts to be fitted at Coventry I presume

CraigStar

In Coventry yesterday and today, I noticed a handful of Tridents and Gemini's parked up at the coach under the ring road near to the NXC depot. Seems like they spent the night there judging by their positions both days. I'm just curious as to why they were there. I'm guessing something to do with the Olympic football matches being held, but does anyone know the actual reasons why? Cheers.

Ash

Yeah apparently there working for the first group for shuttle services for the football matches at the ricoh arena

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk