News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Operation London Bridge (When Queen Dies)

Started by Ginger66, January 15, 2020, 05:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Steveminor on January 16, 2020, 08:18:43 AM
I have a 2 year old & a 5 week old & am very sleep deprived haha
Yes and for whats it worth I think @Steveminor it should be six months paid paternity leave for chaps two weeks is ridiculous I costed a fully funded proposal  for a former boss sadly now reduced to doing a paper round for the Evening Standard to be paid for by removing the upper 1% ceiling on upper NI in the end they removed the upper ceiling but instead of the proposed paternity rights changes due in the November 2016 budget me and my old boss had been sacked and some mad deranged lunatic christian woman was now in charge after a bit of bother we had about future EU membership boy did we get that one wrong luckily she got her come uptance eventually but gave the proceeds of the removal of the 1% ceiling to the Ulster Unionists instead oh well hopefully your memories are strong enough now to realise I am exactly the same in real life as I appear on the forum but I do admire you meeting the challenges of such a hard job and having a young family it cant be easy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk