News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

TfWM Promotions In Walsall Bus Station

Started by richardjones210368, January 12, 2020, 02:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

The promotion of the 35 & 10 in Walsall Bus Station is from the TfWM marketing department and one of a series planned for WMCA Bus Stations as far as I am aware there has been no input from any bus opetator on this.

Bus Man K2

It's a great idea to promote the fasted service to a destinates with prices of the operators tickest. I haven't personally seen it but I assume thats what it is?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2020, 05:02:15 PM
It's a great idea to promote the fasted service to a destinates with prices of the operators tickest. I haven't personally seen it but I assume thats what it is?
Yes but it actually promotes the choice of buses ironically none of which a paid TfWM ticket product is accepted on only the operators own products but a worthy attempt by TfWM to promote services between Walsall & Lichfield.

metrocity

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 05:36:46 PM
Yes but it actually promotes the choice of buses ironically none of which a paid TfWM ticket product is accepted on only the operators own products but a worthy attempt by TfWM to promote services between Walsall & Lichfield.
I suspect Councillor Worrall has had some input !

richardjones210368

Quote from: metrocity on January 12, 2020, 08:03:32 PM
I suspect Councillor Worrall has had some input !
Councillor Richard Worrall is a much respected and invaluable member of the West Midlands Combined Authority's Transport Delivery Committee and is an excellent Vice Chair

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 05:36:46 PM
Sounds like a good idea. They should promote journeys in the TFWM area as well, I think. Could display something on some of the advert boards at stops in Birmingham City Centre such as City Centre to QE/Uni on the X20/X21/X22.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on January 12, 2020, 08:16:02 PM
Sounds like a good idea. They should promote journeys in the TFWM area as well, I think. Could display something on some of the advert boards at stops in Birmingham City Centre such as City Centre to QE/Uni.
Interesting concept I will pass the idea on. Thanks

metrocity

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 08:12:58 PM
Councillor Richard Worrall is a much respected and invaluable member of the West Midlands Combined Authority's Transport Delivery Committee and is an excellent Vice Chair
Yes. The pope is also catholic !

richardjones210368

Quote from: metrocity on January 12, 2020, 08:38:54 PM
Yes. The pope is also catholic !
Yes and he seems to have had a better week than the head of my church who seems to have family worries despite His Holiness slapping a woman at Christmas.

richardjones210368

@Trident 4194 well hope I get a Dart now would be a real treat  just heading off for 4H for my lane swimming

richardjones210368

.@Trident 4194  it had to be a West Midlands Bus just for me tonight hadnt it to be honest after this week!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk