News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

20 Extended to Nuneaton from 27th January

Started by Steve3229vp, January 10, 2020, 08:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve3229vp

Starting from 27th January route will be 20 extended to Nuneaton every 20 minutes Monday to Saturday daytime, Coventry to Bedworth remains every 10 minutes.

https://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/information/service-changes/new-20-route-extension-to-nuneaton?fbclid=IwAR2tyg0Adk_CYyEttSlzQeFmLEyWByxMSso3RO2qjJ26ObL45QtVrjVkqUw

Steveminor

£4 on nx or £5.80 on stagecoach.
I think stagecoach will cut fares

John

Quote from: Steveminor on January 12, 2020, 08:28:04 AM
£4 on nx or £5.80 on stagecoach.
I think stagecoach will cut fares

Maybe

Stagecoach are charging £2 on the U12 from the Uni to Coventry at the minute. Don't know if it's a promotional fare or if it's the permanent price

Steveminor

I was wrong stagecoach is £8.50  not £5.80

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on January 12, 2020, 09:01:19 AM
I was wrong stagecoach is £8.50  not £5.80

Don't see how Stagecoach could suddenly justify cutting their fares to match NXC's, if they did, I wouldn't use them on principle....

Steveminor

They've done it before & the majority of passengers will just go with whoever is cheaper.

Bus Man K2

I would certainly go for the cheaper operator. Not only that I would also go for the operator is doesn't wokr their drivers into the ground...

JoNi

2167 has "20 extending to Nuneaton from 27th January" on below nearside windows at back! I assume there will be others.

danny

Wonder if we will see an upgrade to platinum, maybe the company's first single decker examples 🙂 does stagecoach operate gold on this corridor.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Tony

Quote from: danny on January 17, 2020, 07:07:11 PM
Wonder if we will see an upgrade to platinum, maybe the company's first single decker examples 🙂 does stagecoach operate gold on this corridor.

No and No

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2020, 07:09:46 PM
No and No

I think that you'll find that Stagecoach do operate Gold on this route. The gold service is the 48 operations. Unless you know something I don't Tony?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: danny on January 17, 2020, 07:07:11 PM

As far as I know Danny they do operate gold on this route.

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2020, 07:26:30 PM
I think that you'll find that Stagecoach do operate Gold on this route. The gold service is the 48 operations. Unless you know something I don't Tony?

I was answering the two questions about NX Coventry

No it won't see a platinum upgrade and No to the first platinum single decks.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2020, 07:41:19 PM
I was answering the two questions about NX Coventry

No it won't see a platinum upgrade and No to the first platinum single decks.

Sorry Tony

I thought you were answering the question about platinum and the Stagecoach gold.

danny

Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk