News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

See Bustimes.org has got a mention in the new edition of Computer Active magazine!

JPC

Stagecoach (everywhere nationwide) currently tracking without service numbers

Tony

Quote from: JPC on May 24, 2024, 09:55:07 AMStagecoach (everywhere nationwide) currently tracking without service numbers
London also having trouble this morning due to problems with iBus

markcf83

Quote from: JPC on May 24, 2024, 09:55:07 AMStagecoach (everywhere nationwide) currently tracking without service numbers
All back to normal today. 
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

cardew

Quote from: a4 funcool 2022 on May 22, 2024, 12:50:51 PMNational Express West Midlands 11C Outer Circle has suddenly been removed from bus org
Only the 11A Outer Circle tracks on the 11A to Walsall and Dudley
It looks like a BODS data set update from 21/5 has caused this. Hopefully this has been picked up and is being worked on as I need to use the outer circle today.

Data Set ID: 13623
Name: National Express West Midlands_Coleshill_Aldridge_20240107_11
Description: Outer Circle 11A / 11C

windy miller

I was given a list of (pres) new vehicles which have been/will be allocated to the 
 WM Fleet   I cant see any reference to these vehs on tony list(s)  
 The number series I was given ran from  38-04  YP17 FLH  up to 53-135 YS65  ATN

there appears to be  a total of 20 Vehs allocated to Aston   (Park Lane )

Most of the registrations appear to be Local  are they genuine or previously withdrawn?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stu

Quote from: windy miller on May 29, 2024, 03:18:15 AMI was given a list of (pres) new vehicles which have been/will be allocated to the
 WM Fleet  I cant see any reference to these vehs on tony list(s) 

there appears to be  a total of 20 Vehs allocated to Aston  (Park Lane )

Most of the registrations appear to be Local  are they genuine or previously withdrawn?
See the NETS fleet list:
https://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/fleetlist/NETS.html
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BN

Quote from: windy miller on May 29, 2024, 03:18:15 AMI was given a list of (pres) new vehicles which have been/will be allocated to the
 WM Fleet  I cant see any reference to these vehs on tony list(s) 

there appears to be  a total of 20 Vehs allocated to Aston  (Park Lane )

They have sold and/or returned over 100 vehicles so far this year so it would be difficult to ascertain a concrete fleetlist currently. On top of 2 depots closing and 1 opening, fleet is all over the place.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk