News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

See Bustimes.org has got a mention in the new edition of Computer Active magazine!

JPC

Stagecoach (everywhere nationwide) currently tracking without service numbers

Tony

Quote from: JPC on May 24, 2024, 09:55:07 AMStagecoach (everywhere nationwide) currently tracking without service numbers
London also having trouble this morning due to problems with iBus

markcf83

Quote from: JPC on May 24, 2024, 09:55:07 AMStagecoach (everywhere nationwide) currently tracking without service numbers
All back to normal today. 
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

cardew

Quote from: a4 funcool 2022 on May 22, 2024, 12:50:51 PMNational Express West Midlands 11C Outer Circle has suddenly been removed from bus org
Only the 11A Outer Circle tracks on the 11A to Walsall and Dudley
It looks like a BODS data set update from 21/5 has caused this. Hopefully this has been picked up and is being worked on as I need to use the outer circle today.

Data Set ID: 13623
Name: National Express West Midlands_Coleshill_Aldridge_20240107_11
Description: Outer Circle 11A / 11C

windy miller

I was given a list of (pres) new vehicles which have been/will be allocated to the 
 WM Fleet   I cant see any reference to these vehs on tony list(s)  
 The number series I was given ran from  38-04  YP17 FLH  up to 53-135 YS65  ATN

there appears to be  a total of 20 Vehs allocated to Aston   (Park Lane )

Most of the registrations appear to be Local  are they genuine or previously withdrawn?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stu

Quote from: windy miller on May 29, 2024, 03:18:15 AMI was given a list of (pres) new vehicles which have been/will be allocated to the
 WM Fleet  I cant see any reference to these vehs on tony list(s) 

there appears to be  a total of 20 Vehs allocated to Aston  (Park Lane )

Most of the registrations appear to be Local  are they genuine or previously withdrawn?
See the NETS fleet list:
https://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/fleetlist/NETS.html
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BN

Quote from: windy miller on May 29, 2024, 03:18:15 AMI was given a list of (pres) new vehicles which have been/will be allocated to the
 WM Fleet  I cant see any reference to these vehs on tony list(s) 

there appears to be  a total of 20 Vehs allocated to Aston  (Park Lane )

They have sold and/or returned over 100 vehicles so far this year so it would be difficult to ascertain a concrete fleetlist currently. On top of 2 depots closing and 1 opening, fleet is all over the place.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk