News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Stu on January 07, 2020, 07:06:15 AM
I took the liberty of 'monitoring' the X8 from the Market Place stop on Long Lane using YourStop:
https://yourstop.info/

The 'scheduled' 06:48 journey showed 'predicted 06:48', so as far as I can see it arrived and departed on time.
Wouldnt know I am the 13A & as @Tony has given up trying to defend his rotten excuse for a bus service we will never know will we?

richardjones210368

Mind you I wouldnt have been surprised if that moronic green bus of a long forgotten corporation was on the X8 if it actually turned up just to confuse everyone knowing the idiots who run NXWM just for the record it was WB 4442 on the 13A

Zander

PN 4442, WB doesn't have Tridents

Kevin

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 07, 2020, 07:10:04 AM
Wouldnt know I am the 13A & as @Tony has given up trying to defend his rotten excuse for a bus service we will never know will we?

Well, we know, because the available data Stu looked up showed us that, but let's not let facts get in the way eh?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

richardjones210368

Quote from: Zander on January 07, 2020, 07:58:32 AM
PN 4442, WB doesn't have Tridents
Sorry I have West Brom on the brain I was talking to a Baggies fan on the way Cheers

richardjones210368

Quote from: Kevin on January 07, 2020, 08:03:19 AM
Well, we know, because the available data Stu looked up showed us that, but let's not let facts get in the way eh?
So you say but I can assure you, you have no concept of facts when your like me and are currently attending financial stability briefing facts are for wimps!

richardjones210368

We are all now mercifully free of me & the X8 thank god as I am going home via Halesowen on 6920 a really nice tidy bus on the 9 and not at work again untill 28th January and will be using the 13A as today so for now back to the wonderfull world of Diamond Bus.

BN

I took the liberty of 'monitoring' the X8 from the Market Place stop on Long Lane using YourStop:

The 'scheduled' 06:48 journey showed 'predicted 06:48', so as far as I can see it arrived and departed on time.
And it was 4535 just as a 1 day treat.

richardjones210368

Quote from: BN on January 07, 2020, 12:26:57 PM
And it was 4535 just as a 1 day treat.
Now as I have throughly enjoyed my morning on West Midlands Travel Ltd 13A - 74 - 16 - 9 - NXWM 4H I really arent going to let you spoil my day I may just round it off and get the last NXWM 4H to go lane swimming tonight................

richardjones210368

Having enjoyed myself so much in the company of West Midlands Travel Limited today i am off now to enjoy NXWM 4H to do my lane swimming.....................

richardjones210368

richardjones210368

2141 on WNX8

I would presume the excuse for this totally unacceptable single decker bus on this route from West Midlands Travel Limited will be the ongoing crisis with Megan Markle given the ludicrous excuses previously and no doubt the WN NXWN Route Schedulers were having to take part in the fraught conference call with The Ginger One, Camillas Squezze, My Fellow Villa Suppportor & Her Majesty that to me can be the only explanation of the utter incompetence of the schedulders at WN who one must presume they not only consider themeselves as royality & live like The Ginger One & The Suites Actress on a different planet from the rest of us have they thought of moving to Canada too?

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 14, 2020, 12:49:51 PM
2141 on WNX8

I would presume the excuse for this totally unacceptable single decker bus on this route from West Midlands Travel Limited will be the ongoing crisis with Megan Markle given the ludicrous excuses previously and no doubt the WN NXWN Route Schedulers were having to take part in the fraught conference call with The Ginger One, Camillas Squezze, My Fellow Villa Suppportor & Her Majesty that to me can be the only explanation of the utter incompetence of the schedulders at WN who one must presume they not only consider themeselves as royality & live like The Ginger One & The Suites Actress on a different planet from the rest of us have they thought of moving to Canada too?

Was the vehicle full?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 14, 2020, 02:14:28 PM
Was the vehicle full?
My response was not intended to be taken too serious @Trident 4194 !

richardjones210368

West Midlands Travel Ltd have just posted timetable changes to the X10 14 14A and 24 from 26th January 2020 which even I wasnt aware of most odd as the change regards TfWM contracted services mind you the WMCA also do not seem to be aware of the changes registered with the Traffic Commisioner at short notice either most odd indeed. We really do need the powers of the Traffic Commisioner transfered to the Metro Mayor to stop this arrogance and make West Midlands Travel Limited accountable to all.stakeholders and not just its shareholders.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/service-changes-from-26th-january-2020-2020-01-06

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk