News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 04, 2020, 02:16:04 PM
Yes but who needs 10 NXWM routes when they are so hopelessly unreliable and of no benefit to anyone because of the sheer incompetence of West Midlands Travel Ltd.

You say the 13A is reliable. The 4 and 4M corridor don't seem to be so bad, somehow the 4H is always late but I think that's just bad scheduling. The 14,24 are reliable.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 04, 2020, 02:36:52 PM
You say the 13A is reliable. The 4 and 4M corridor don't seem to be so bad, somehow the 4H is always late but I think that's just bad scheduling. The 14,24 are reliable.
The 14A and 24 are operated under contract to TfWM I put the business case to amend the timetables as NXWM was incapable of running the original timetable. I have no complaints about the 13A or 4M but I never use the later as I monitor the 14A & 24 for TfWM or use the NXWM 4H. If someone is waiting for a bus at the stop I always introduce myself as a TfWM Bus Champion for Sandwell and the views I post are based on the collective views I hear.

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 04, 2020, 02:36:52 PM
Tbf even though the 4M hits many traffic hotspots they don't even seem VERY late, nothing like what the 4H is like.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Jack on January 04, 2020, 03:07:45 PM
Tbf even though the 4M hits many traffic hotspots they don't even seem VERY late, nothing like what the 4H is like.
Thats the good to hear @Jack personally towards Merry Hill I always use the 14A & 24 to support the TfWM contracted routes.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Jack on January 04, 2020, 03:07:45 PM

I think it's got to be to do with the fact that there is no layover time for them only 5 minutes in Halesowen bus station on return to walsall. Quite frankly it's a miracle if they even arrive 5 minutes late into Halesowen. It seems nx cant deal with us in their scheduling. The 244 used to be absolutely awful with reliability, when it came by us and now it's the 4H

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 04, 2020, 03:37:55 PM
I think it's got to be to do with the fact that there is no layover time for them only 5 minutes in Halesowen bus station on return to walsall. Quite frankly it's a miracle if they even arrive 5 minutes late into Halesowen. It seems nx cant deal with us in their scheduling. The 244 used to be absolutely awful with reliability, when it came by us and now it's the 4H
To be honest @Trident 4194 you are so so right and to be honest and I am sick to death of banging on about it sorry but that is what is so wrong with the X8 - The Scheduling.

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 04, 2020, 03:37:55 PM
I do remember how bad the 244 could get, not really sure on the 4H much. But yes, the 244's often turned short at Halesowen whenever they were badly late leaving Hayley Green out.

BN

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 04, 2020, 02:13:37 PM
I have actually I think my tales of woe about NXWM would have everyone in hysterics in the Comedy Club on Broad Street dont you?
No.

richardjones210368

Quote from: BN on January 04, 2020, 04:27:01 PM
No.
You are so wrong I love stand up I chair our Institutes Conferences and Meetimg and my  totally warped sense of humor is legendry toe curling its one of the reasons Jess Philips refuses to be in.the same room.as me you would think wouldnt you someone who.wishes to be the next leader of the Labour Party would have a sense of humor....

Gareth

Can we just not feed the troll. Because that's exactly what this has become. Trolling for trolling's sake.

I don't use buses in many different areas, but I like to read various threads to try and keep up to date with various goings on. But the forum is filling up with dross. I'm incredibly laid back and very tolerant and drama free and I agree with freedom of speech but it's really getting to the enough is enough stage. Or is there a function on the forum such as a block facility?

MW

Quote from: Gareth on January 04, 2020, 05:11:09 PM
Can we just not feed the troll. Because that's exactly what this has become. Trolling for trolling's sake.

I don't use buses in many different areas, but I like to read various threads to try and keep up to date with various goings on. But the forum is filling up with dross. I'm incredibly laid back and very tolerant and drama free and I agree with freedom of speech but it's really getting to the enough is enough stage. Or is there a function on the forum such as a block facility?

I've been wanting to ask if there's a facility where these threads don't show up in "Unread posts". I'm sick of seeing this nonsense too. Perhaps the moderators need to do away with trying to appear to be overly politically correct, and simply remove him.

I can't find a function that hides these threads from unread posts unfortunately.

richardjones210368

Quote from: MW on January 04, 2020, 05:14:57 PM
I've been wanting to ask if there's a facility where these threads don't show up in "Unread posts". I'm sick of seeing this nonsense too. Perhaps the moderators need to do away with trying to appear to be overly politically correct, and simply remove him.

I can't find a function that hides these threads from unread posts unfortunately.
I am not a troll I am someone who loves buses and uses them 364 days a year and give my views on buses in the town I love I regret upsetting @Tony but I give my views from my heart on Blackheaths buses I am proud of that others do not agree with my  comments but @Winston has set up the Blackheath thread for me to post my comments I am very greatfull to him. I have agreed not to post my drivel on the other parts of the forum. I do not wish to spoil anyones enjoyment of the forum and so if your are not interested in Blackheaths buses please ignore the thread and enjoy this excellent forum.

winston

Quote from: Gareth on January 04, 2020, 05:11:09 PM

It's really quite simple, If you don't read/post anything in the 'Blackheath Bus Services' thread there's no issue.

Jack

I didn't think pointing out an Urban 2 on the X8 would turn out like this, I mean some people are over-dramatic about their routes...

Mike K

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 06:39:40 PM
@Tony I have the upmost respect for you and the management at West Midlands Travel Ltd speak very highly of you and I respect that. Sadly as a PEP - a politically exposed person for my former work for HM Gov -  I am.protected marked so you will never get comments from NXWM, TfWM or the WMCA about me I am cIoaked. You are so right for some strange reason I do seen to wind people up easily that is very perceptive of you. I think its time to call time on the X8 and leave it at that and its funny your opinion of me being stupid is shared by a lot of other people not on this forum but in real life anyone who gets to know me soon finds out otherwise after being heavily bullied at school for my love of buses I turned into a tough little fighter thanks to my Uni which you have seen on the forum its not personal it never is with me just my passion I left school with not a single qualification to my name and ended up one of Birminghams most sucessfull accountants ask anyone in my Accountancy Institute  its just I love buses with a passion I hope we will speak again I have the upmost respect for you and if you wont you are in very good company because as she declares her standing for Labour leadership Jess Philips wont speak to me or look me in the eye at meetings either but thats another story..............

I work in financial services and have to undertake anti-bribery and corruption training, so am familiar with the definition of Politically Exposed Persons. Examples include heads of government or heads of state, senior politicians and government officials, military or judicial officials, senior executives of state-owned organisations and high-up political party officials. You must have held some VERY senior position, but regardless, how does that protect you now and how is it relevant here? All that PEP status means is that due to the risks that person's position may present, they are subject to far greater compliance, due diligence and Know Your Client checks by businesses that may wish to do business with them.

And also, aren't the most successful accountants in Birmingham partners at major firms - the likes of Price Waterhouse Coopers, Deloitte, KPMG, EY etc?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk